In a Friendly Way, Your French Teacher Says Hi

Creepy. If I was in a stall and saw that thing crawling underneath it, I'd have to kick that thing in the teeth.

Well, you're in luck. This narrative has killed all trust between good teachers and parents, and now everyone is quitting and not going in to it.

So now you have a very low bar for future teachers.

Well done
This is happening with cops too. Drive out the good ones and you struggle to get whatever you get

Well, you're in luck. This narrative has killed all trust between good teachers and parents, and now everyone is quitting and not going in to it.

Well done
Call me when you idiots in education bring back education standards of five decades ago.

Instead you higher nutters and pedos that no decent person would ever want to be around, let alone have to work with.

Call me when you idiots in education bring back education standards of five decades ago.

Instead you higher nutters and pedos that no decent person would ever want to be around, let alone have to work with.

Bring back the parents of five decades ago.

But let's be specific: are you calling ME a pedo because I'm a teacher? Don't be shy now

Well done

OCD posting as always.

Forum List

Back