In a possible war between Russia and Germany, who will save Russia this time?

computerliker

Aug 5, 2017
The United States, an ally of World War I and II, is not responding to your call, please find yourself a new ally, Mr. Putin.

Putin: China bro how are you??
China: If I try to help you, who will save me from Japan this time??..
USA: Hey man, you are incredible, super, strong, incredible alpha countries, please don't do what anyone can do to you, even the sun will kneel before you if you want. My new ally is Mongolia. Hey Mongolia, the superpower of history, Boston Dynamics produced a thousand titanium horse for you, how would you like to become the superpower of Asia again? :D

Putin knows better than to attack Germany

NATO would kick their asses

Putin knows better than to attack Germany

NATO would kick their asses

What makes you so certain?

A lot of countries are still pissed off at the Germans over WW2 as well as WW1 for which they were blamed.

Considering the fact that Germany did invade Russia in 1941 and has yet to apologize to Uncle Pootie, the Russian Federation has a legit reason to pay them back.

A lot of countries are still pissed off at the Germans over WW2 as well as WW1 for which they were blamed.

Considering the fact that Germany did invade Russia in 1941 and has yet to apologize to Uncle Pootie, the Russian Federation has a legit reason to pay them back.
Germany would spank Putin like a little bitch

rightwinger Russia's being the first to attack in a possible Germany-Russia tension would bring Russia's end. Attacking Germany right now = it's like slapping Rocky Balboa.

Bleipriester The religious "algorithm or engineering schema" of German Society. Even the battle at the pixel funs on Reddit had schematics for organization and functioning :flameth: :D

Last edited:
Germany is a demilitarized zone. The Russians could stroll around here and take Germany with chewing gum.
A couple of years back the Squareheads only had 12 Leopard II MBTs that were in serviceable condition.....

Hell I'd like to see Poland and the Czech Republic get them some payback. Hell Poland has more serviceable L-2 MBTs than Germany.

lol Russia can't take Ukraine, and yet some fool is babbling about it taking on Germany.

They couldn't whip Finland with their massive Soviet era army, and they were only in WW II becasue Britain and the U.S. fed and armed them, handed them almost complete air superiority over their entire front, and even then they would lose two or three assault waves before taking positions held by old men and children.

Dude, that is considered ancient history now. The nazis are all long dead and buried. American and German soldiers are very close in bond, and the Germans are a very good ally.

That's what they thought in 1941, and that is what Sweden thought in 1707 and France thought in 1812.

Russia is a bit tougher than its adversaries would think.

Russia hasnt advanced much since WWII

NATO would humiliate him

The United States, an ally of World War I and II, is not responding to your call, please find yourself a new ally, Mr. Putin.

Putin: China bro how are you??
China: If I try to help you, who will save me from Japan this time??..
USA: Hey man, you are incredible, super, strong, incredible alpha countries, please don't do what anyone can do to you, even the sun will kneel before you if you want. My new ally is Mongolia. Hey Mongolia, the superpower of history, Boston Dynamics produced a thousand titanium horse for you, how would you like to become the superpower of Asia again? :D

The Russian Winter and the multiple fronts are what defeated Hitler.

That's what they thought in 1941, and that is what Sweden thought in 1707 and France thought in 1812.

Russia is a bit tougher than its adversaries would think.
Not so good at invading Ukraine, but Mother Russia defense yes lol...this tho is not happening...

There is no possibility of Russia attacking any NATO member. None. The mutual protection thing is cast in concrete. Russia is in many ways a third-world shithole, held together by nothing more than the vestiges of the Tsars and its nuclear stockpile. But knowing how Russia does things, most of them would probably be duds.

Germany would spank Putin like a little bitch
If the United States did not directly intervene, Germany would fall in a matter of weeks, you think Ukraine was ill prepared, you ain't seen nothing, if Germany was not backed by the full might of the United States, Ukraine could kick their asses!

The Russian Winter and the multiple fronts are what defeated Hitler.

Dope addled stupidity of Hitler defeated Germany. As for multiple fronts, we fought on at least three, and supplied the bulk of weapons and factory tooling for the Russian Front, essentially four fronts: the Pacific, North Africa and then Italy, then Normandy=3, Lend-Lease keeping the 4th in the war.

Forum List

Back