In a rare show of regret, Angela Merkel admits she lost control of Germany’s refugee crisis

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And just think, Angella, what you have done has cemented the end of what we know as Germany. Thirty years from now you country will be completely lost.

Germany’s taciturn chancellor surprised the country this week with an uncharacteristically frank speech apologizing for her handing of the refugee crisis. Angela Merkel’s contrite comments came after her party suffered dismal results in state elections this month, losing support to the upstart anti-immigrant party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD).

In a 20-minute press conference yesterday (Sept. 19), the chastened chancellor said her government made mistakes in its refugee policy over the past 18 months. More than a million migrants came to Germany last year, five times more than the year before, boosted by the country’s open-door policy for refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other war-torn countries.

In a rare show of regret, Angela Merkel admits she lost control of Germany’s refugee crisis

And just think, Angella, what you have done has cemented the end of what we know as Germany. Thirty years from now you country will be completely lost.

Germany’s taciturn chancellor surprised the country this week with an uncharacteristically frank speech apologizing for her handing of the refugee crisis. Angela Merkel’s contrite comments came after her party suffered dismal results in state elections this month, losing support to the upstart anti-immigrant party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD).

In a 20-minute press conference yesterday (Sept. 19), the chastened chancellor said her government made mistakes in its refugee policy over the past 18 months. More than a million migrants came to Germany last year, five times more than the year before, boosted by the country’s open-door policy for refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other war-torn countries.

Sounds like she is looking death in the face and is concerned about judgement day, after all. What a shame she wasn't more afraid of importing killers of her own people when it was her job to protect them. Oh well, better late than never. I guess.

Gee, what's that old saying about closing the barn door?

Wonder if the Hildebeast and Barry heard her?

She let in a Million.

I know letting in 100k when Obama does it is just like a million when someone else does it. Same thing!!!

She let in a Million.

I know letting in 100k when Obama does it is just like a million when someone else does it. Same thing!!!
Racist

Arothron_meleagris_by_NPS_1.jpg

and yet, she doesn't regret it, still claims it was the right call.

that is one thick head....

She let in a Million.

So it's the number that is important? We shouldn't be concerned until our numbers reach a million? Are you for real?

right.....

She let in a Million.

So it's the number that is important? We shouldn't be concerned until our numbers reach a million? Are you for real?

So just like I said....Everything is just like everything else. A million...A thousand....hundred thousand...All the same thing man.

America is just like Germany man

She let in a Million.

So just like I said....Everything is just like everything else. A million...A thousand....hundred thousand...All the same thing man.

America is just like Germany man
It's on its way thanks to Obama.

Who is dumb enough to believe that letting in millions of muslims with their inferior culture would be useful?

Forum List

Back