In a stunning reversal, Wayne County, MI Republican canvassers rescind certification votes

The two recinded after threats, being called racists, being lied to about a promised audit and being bullied.

Sounds like someone is trying to hide something

The Audit was promised on the 18th. You claim that they rescinded the audit on the 18th. Something certain IS fishy here. How about your story. Looks like some dirty politics is being played by at least one Party of the Rumper.

Dude don't try to tell me something different than I already know.

You're not that believable, just another whacked out lying left loon

The two recinded after threats, being called racists, being lied to about a promised audit and being bullied.

Sounds like someone is trying to hide something

The Audit was promised on the 18th. You claim that they rescinded the audit on the 18th. Something certain IS fishy here. How about your story. Looks like some dirty politics is being played by at least one Party of the Rumper.

Just like Trump got more votes then the lovable Messiah?

Good for them. Will be interesting to see Dems attack them for wanting to protect their families.

As reported from a Kook site with no citing for their information. It's not real. But it did what it was intended to do and that was wind your rubber band a few turns.
So any information you don't like isn't real???

Good for them. Will be interesting to see Dems attack them for wanting to protect their families.

As reported from a Kook site with no citing for their information. It's not real. But it did what it was intended to do and that was wind your rubber band a few turns.

Huffingpaint, MSNBC, Vox, Slate or some other loon site told him different

You got to give them alot of credit for saying " ya all I ain't taking this shit no more"

If you check the URL on my first link, the Washington Post story was carried by MSN News....

It looks like his mommy lied to him about what it said.... :laughing0301:

Only one has been verified as rescinding their vote. The Fox News report cites right back to the original conspiracy site as it's cite. You are going to have to do better than that. Don't get me wrong. I support an audit. Coming from the State I come from, ALL precincts should be audited as common practice. That's one reason we have near zero problems with our voting record. If the Republicans want something they can win, go for the win on forcing the audit. But instead, they are going for throwing out all the votes from Detroit which NO Judge or Panel of Judges will ever do. All Legal Votes must be counted. And the Audit will take care of that.

Only one has been verified as rescinding their vote. The Fox News report cites right back to the original conspiracy site as it's cite. You are going to have to do better than that. Don't get me wrong. I support an audit. Coming from the State I come from, ALL precincts should be audited as common practice. That's one reason we have near zero problems with our voting record. If the Republicans want something they can win, go for the win on forcing the audit. But instead, they are going for throwing out all the votes from Detroit which NO Judge or Panel of Judges will ever do. All Legal Votes must be counted. And the Audit will take care of that.

Bullshit, one of them was on OAN... you're lying or repeating lies that's been spoon fed to you

Give it up

Man, you guys are too much.

" Joe Biden defeated Trump in Wayne County, a Democratic stronghold, by more than a 2-1 margin and won Michigan by 146,000 votes, according to unofficial results. "

" Joe Biden defeated Trump in Wayne County, a Democratic stronghold, by more than a 2-1 margin and won Michigan by 146,000 votes, according to unofficial results. "
And if Wayne County isn't certified, Biden loses Michigan....

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%
GOPTrump, Donald i264,55330.33%

If you check the URL on my first link, the Washington Post story was carried by MSN News....

It looks like his mommy lied to him about what it said.... :laughing0301:

From your own link

Jonathan Kinloch, a Democrat and the board’s vice chairman, told The Post that it’s too late for the pair to reverse course, as the certified results have already been sent to the secretary of state in accordance with state rules. He lashed out at the Republicans over their requests.

And

After she filed her affidavit asking to rescind her vote, Kinloch accused her and Hartmann of bowing to pressure from the Republican Party and the White House, which has waged a legal campaign seeking to overturn the results of the election.

I'll say it again. Even though I support the Audit, it won't have enough of an impact to change the outcome of the vote total enough to move enough votes to "the one whose name shall not be mentioned" to win the state. The real objective is to delay the certification past the date until all votes will be discounted and that may be enough for "the person that shall remain unnamed" to win the state. By the Michigan State Law, the vote has been certified within the time required. The Rescinding is just a Political ploy to keep the Party of the Rumpers fired up. It doesn't mean a damned thing legally. He lost, Biden won. Get over it.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

It's been certified. Once certified, it can't be uncertified on a whim. But let's say that your dirty tactics do work and Biden loses Michigan. Biden still wins 290 EC votes. You still lose. Let's say you also screw over PA. Biden still ends up with 270, still wins. Let's say that you don't screw over PA but you steal GA, even losing MI, that still leaves Biden with 274 and Biden still wins.

What the courts have been doing is ruling that the States Laws apply and in this case, the Certification for those Precincts has already been recorded and can't be changed once it's recorded. Meaning, the Courts will NOT rule against the State Election Laws.

Are you demanding that they don't follow the law?

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

It's been certified. Once certified, it can't be uncertified on a whim. But let's say that your dirty tactics do work and Biden loses Michigan. Biden still wins 290 EC votes. You still lose. Let's say you also screw over PA. Biden still ends up with 270, still wins. Let's say that you don't screw over PA but you steal GA, even losing MI, that still leaves Biden with 274 and Biden still wins.

What the courts have been doing is ruling that the States Laws apply and in this case, the Certification for those Precincts has already been recorded and can't be changed once it's recorded. Meaning, the Courts will NOT rule against the State Election Laws.

So apparently you're OK with people and their families being harassed and threatened as long as the Democrats get something out of it, right???

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

So apparently you're OK with people and their families being harassed and threatened as long as the Democrats get something out of it, right???

Of course they are.... they're lowly demoquacks.

Some advice, shit down their throats and move on.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

I read the "Threat". It wasn't much of a threat. I've had worse just today myself. No threat of violence was made. It was pointing out their morality more than anything else. And it was done by one person directed at those two alone. Their kids were not included nor communicate with. If you want the job, you should be willing to put up with the critisism. I notice you haven't said anything about the death threats the poll counters were getting by the Party of the Rumpers that even the Republicans doing the Counting were finding extremely troubling.

What WE, as Americans get out of it is an end to this nightmare. It has to end sometime, the sooner the better.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

I read the "Threat". It wasn't much of a threat. I've had worse just today myself. No threat of violence was made. It was pointing out their morality more than anything else. And it was done by one person directed at those two alone. Their kids were not included nor communicate with. If you want the job, you should be willing to put up with the critisism. I notice you haven't said anything about the death threats the poll counters were getting by the Party of the Rumpers that even the Republicans doing the Counting were finding extremely troubling.

What WE, as Americans get out of it is an end to this nightmare. It has to end sometime, the sooner the better.

Leave children alone....if not? You'll probably get hurt.

It's that simple

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

:9:

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Leave children alone....if not? You'll probably get hurt.

It's that simple

The Children were NEVER threatened. I read what was said. You can put the BS back in the bottle. We ain't buying it.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Dumb and childish

Forum List

Back