In a stunning reversal, Wayne County, MI Republican canvassers rescind certification votes

Man, you guys are too much.

" Joe Biden defeated Trump in Wayne County, a Democratic stronghold, by more than a 2-1 margin and won Michigan by 146,000 votes, according to unofficial results. "
And if Wayne County isn't certified, Biden loses Michigan....

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%
GOPTrump, Donald i264,55330.33%

It's been certified. Once certified, it can't be uncertified on a whim. But let's say that your dirty tactics do work and Biden loses Michigan. Biden still wins 290 EC votes. You still lose. Let's say you also screw over PA. Biden still ends up with 270, still wins. Let's say that you don't screw over PA but you steal GA, even losing MI, that still leaves Biden with 274 and Biden still wins.

What the courts have been doing is ruling that the States Laws apply and in this case, the Certification for those Precincts has already been recorded and can't be changed once it's recorded. Meaning, the Courts will NOT rule against the State Election Laws.

Are you demanding that they don't follow the law?
So apparently you're OK with people and their families being harassed and threatened as long as the Democrats get something out of it, right???

Of course they are.... they're lowly demoquacks.

Some advice, shit down their throats and move on.
:9:

Dumb and childish

You lost, get over it. Your attempt at stealing failed yet again.

" Joe Biden defeated Trump in Wayne County, a Democratic stronghold, by more than a 2-1 margin and won Michigan by 146,000 votes, according to unofficial results. "

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

It's been certified. Once certified, it can't be uncertified on a whim. But let's say that your dirty tactics do work and Biden loses Michigan. Biden still wins 290 EC votes. You still lose. Let's say you also screw over PA. Biden still ends up with 270, still wins. Let's say that you don't screw over PA but you steal GA, even losing MI, that still leaves Biden with 274 and Biden still wins.

What the courts have been doing is ruling that the States Laws apply and in this case, the Certification for those Precincts has already been recorded and can't be changed once it's recorded. Meaning, the Courts will NOT rule against the State Election Laws.

So apparently you're OK with people and their families being harassed and threatened as long as the Democrats get something out of it, right???

I read the "Threat". It wasn't much of a threat. I've had worse just today myself. No threat of violence was made. It was pointing out their morality more than anything else. And it was done by one person directed at those two alone. Their kids were not included nor communicate with. If you want the job, you should be willing to put up with the critisism. I notice you haven't said anything about the death threats the poll counters were getting by the Party of the Rumpers that even the Republicans doing the Counting were finding extremely troubling.

What WE, as Americans get out of it is an end to this nightmare. It has to end sometime, the sooner the better.

Leave children alone....if not? You'll probably get hurt.

It's that simple

The Children were NEVER threatened. I read what was said. You can put the BS back in the bottle. We ain't buying it.

The toad doxxed the children....are you really this fckn stupid?

Last edited:

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Dumb and childish

Go fck yourself you idiot loon.

Listen up, toad all you've done on this thread is scream you lost and lied about the facts. THEN tried to defend one of your ilk going after children

You expect to be taken seriously?

Not a chance, asshole

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

I read the "Threat". It wasn't much of a threat. I've had worse just today myself. No threat of violence was made. It was pointing out their morality more than anything else. And it was done by one person directed at those two alone. Their kids were not included nor communicate with. If you want the job, you should be willing to put up with the critisism. I notice you haven't said anything about the death threats the poll counters were getting by the Party of the Rumpers that even the Republicans doing the Counting were finding extremely troubling.

What WE, as Americans get out of it is an end to this nightmare. It has to end sometime, the sooner the better.

It's that simple

The Children were NEVER threatened. I read what was said. You can put the BS back in the bottle. We ain't buying it.

The road doxxed the children....are you really this fckn stupid?

Says who? And since they already know the names of the two officials, everyone already knew who their families are. Now, unless a threat is issued, there is no crime involved. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the fire.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%
If Wayne County isn't certified...there is no winner in Michigan.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

It's that simple

The road doxxed the children....are you really this fckn stupid?

Says who? And since they already know the names of the two officials, everyone already knew who their families are. Now, unless a threat is issued, there is no crime involved. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the fire.

You heard me, soy boy

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Dumb and childish

Listen up, toad all you've done on this thread is scream you lost and lied about the facts. THEN tried to defend one of your ilk going after children

Not a chance, asshole

If someone is going after someone's children, that's a Criminal Felony and I seen no evidence presented of any criminal activity nor arrests. If that were true, I would support arresting them and throwing away the key. Now, present the Felony Arrest.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Wayne County is Certified.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Dumb and childish

Not a chance, asshole

If someone is going after someone's children, that's a Criminal Felony and I seen no evidence presented of any criminal activity nor arrests. If that were true, I would support arresting them and throwing away the key. Now, present the Felony Arrest.

You can't see the forests for the trees

Hint: I take no left loon like you serious.

That's your problem

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Dumb and childish

Not a chance, asshole

That's your problem

I only see what is legally in front of me. I don't fantasize, nor do I try and lie my way around things. I see the facts and see it for what it is. And from what I can see is, Biden carries the State of Mi and has 306 EC votes coming Dec 15th. And all the cheating and stealing you Party of the Rumpers have tried has failed. You are out of options.

When the smoke clears this is going down as the most crooked in history, watch in 2023 wh

[/QU

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

It's not certified you jello man

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Dumb and childish

Not a chance, asshole

That's your problem

I only see what is legally in front of me. I don't fantasize, nor do I try and lie my way around things. I see the facts and see it for what it is. And from what I can see is, Biden carries the State of Mi and has 306 EC votes coming Dec 15th. And all the cheating and stealing you Party of the Rumpers have tried has failed. You are out of options.

Missed I don't take you serious didn't you?

Go blabber to someone who might

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Makes you wonder when they are going to realize that.

A panel of canvassers in Wayne County, Michigan made news less than 48 hours ago after deadlocking on certifying the vote results for that area, and then two hours later reversing course to unanimously certify the vote tally, seemingly based on a promise by Michigan Secretary of State to perform a full audit on the votes. Since then the two Republican members of the panel have now reversed course, filing affidavits claiming their families were threatened by the Democratic side, most notably by Democratic Michigan State Rep-Elect Abraham Aiyash.

This is a developing story.

Signed legal affidavits reporting they and their families were threatened into agreeing to Certify the election....

1605784564214.png

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

Dumb and childish

NO WAY

THE DEEP STATE GOT TO THE COURTS

I HEARD IT ON HANNITY I TELL YOU

A panel of canvassers in Wayne County, Michigan made news less than 48 hours ago after deadlocking on certifying the vote results for that area, and then two hours later reversing course to unanimously certify the vote tally, seemingly based on a promise by Michigan Secretary of State to perform a full audit on the votes. Since then the two Republican members of the panel have now reversed course, filing affidavits claiming their families were threatened by the Democratic side, most notably by Democratic Michigan State Rep-Elect Abraham Aiyash.

Too late. The papers were already sent to the Secretary of State, and the deadline passed.

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%
Too bad Republicans agreed to certify it. Their latest tantrum that tickled your nipple work excitement is irrelevant because they already sent the papers to the Secretary of State. Go weep some more:

DemBiden, Joe
winner-check.png
597,17068.45%

So, it’s ok to dox the kids eh? What’s the matter with you people?

Ahhh, the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) strikes again!

Remember yesterday when the progs were celebrating when the 2 Repubs flip flopped and decided to certify the results in Detroit? They were facing threats of violence from lunatics against themselves, their families, friends & property.
The video doxxing by another Dem-deranged member of the board is OK in the "ends justify the means" world of leftist fascism.
Tell me again, which side claims to be fighting against nazis? Which side threatens & attacks their opponents while claiming they are fighting fascists? Which side says it's OK to attack anybody who doesn't agree with them?
The left is the party of totalitarianism. They are devoid of any sense of fair play and nothing is out of bounds. It is an actual Orwellian nightmare & must be stopped now.
People are standing up & we will not allow evil to triumph.
It will all fall apart for them very soon now and they are going to go nuts

Forum List

Back