In All Fairness To Ted Cruz,Maybe We Need To Start Hillary Sex Scandal Rumors. But With Who?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies: :woohoo: :suck: Hey Bernie! it's time to start rumors about Hillary! May as well, it's already going on with Cruz and Trump. When it looks like Hillary is going to beat you, it's time to make up some stories about Hillary and her secret lovers!
:iagree:
But who can we accuse Hillary of having affairs with?
Got any suggestions?
:smoke: :slap: :thanks:

i think Hillary is secretly seeing the creature from the black lagoon

This just in from FOX news,,,,a new rumor has just come into play,,,,Democratic Hopefull Bernie Sanders has just claimed that Hillary Clinton has been having an affair with Both Big Bird and the Cookie Monster, and possibly another affair with Both Bert and Ernie. This does not look good for the Hillary campaign.

My God where have you been? The truth about Hillary is far worse than any sex scandal you could invent. As 1st Lady of Arkansas she used her husband's security detail State Troopers to intimidate the women her husband molested. She did the same thing as the president's wife with the "bimbo eruption squad" that the idiotic left wing media giggled about. She had to know how her husband's DNA ended up on Monica's dress but she blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy".God only knows what kind of a relationship she had with Vince Foster but he ended up with a freaking bullet in his head in an obscure park outside the city. Either Hillary was a freaking idiot and had no idea that her husband and the pizza delivery girl were intimate or more likely she traded her self respect and probably her sanity for political power.

My kind of thread....

Huma+Hillary.jpg

My God where have you been? The truth about Hillary is far worse than any sex scandal you could invent. As 1st Lady of Arkansas she used her husband's security detail State Troopers to intimidate the women her husband molested. She did the same thing as the president's wife with the "bimbo eruption squad" that the idiotic left wing media giggled about. She had to know how her husband's DNA ended up on Monica's dress but she blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy".God only knows what kind of a relationship she had with Vince Foster but he ended up with a freaking bullet in his head in an obscure park outside the city. Either Hillary was a freaking idiot and had no idea that her husband and the pizza delivery girl were intimate or more likely she traded her self respect and probably her sanity for political power.
i have always wondered what happened with Vince Foster,,,why did he kill himself,,,,had anyone ever figured it out?

I just cant see how Huma finds Hillary attractive,,,,maybe Anthony finds Hillary to be a hottie.

This just in from FOX news,,,,a new rumor has just come into play,,,,Democratic Hopefull Bernie Sanders has just claimed that Hillary Clinton has been having an affair with Both Big Bird and the Cookie Monster, and possibly another affair with Both Bert and Ernie. This does not look good for the Hillary campaign.

The plastic surgeons fucked up Hillary's cheeks. They are sacks of fluid or something. :p But yeah remember Janet Reno. That was one. And as posted here Weiner's wife is another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back