In America's most enthusiastically "anti-racist" school district, 70% of white students are proficient in math, but only 12% of the black students are

The same school district receives the same funding.

The excuse has always been that different school districts in poor areas are not properly funded. THIS is the same fucking school district. So kiss that excuse goodbye.

FUNDING is not the problem.

NOTHING indicates that poor kids do worse in school BECAUSE they are poor. I have yet to hear a rational argument as to why that sole factor matters.
How about you just STFU with all your racist garbage? Lol

Furthermore, this is statistic analysis within the same school district. The same school district has the same funding. So what are you saying?

lol he/she/it/mutant has to ignore the obvious.

As for 'studies' these days, they have to be bogus and fake or otherwise they won't get funding and any academic who publishes real facts will get fired or shunned. Sociology depts. are wantonly biased and will never produce any grad who isn't a communist and racist.

Last edited:

As for 'studies' these days, they have to be bogus and fake or otherwise they won't get funding and any academic who publishes real facts will get fired or shunned. Sociology depts. are wantonly biased and will never produce any grad who isn't a communist and racist.
All races are exactly the same if given the same environment for enough time. Check out the pitcher etc OH for the Angels or the etcetera etcetera. Wake up and smell the coffee for God's sake, brainwashed functional racist Nazi. lol

Yes, your silly claim is news to me.

So you have no link?
It is an obvious point except to racists. By definition if you don't believe all races are equal none are inferior or superior, then you are a racist by definition period end of story.

All races are exactly the same if given the same environment for enough time. Check out the pitcher etc OH for the Angels or the etcetera etcetera. Wake up and smell the coffee for God's sake, brainwashed functional racist Nazi. lol

lol another woke halfwit with high self-esteem weighs in, and doesn't have anything either. This moron doesn't realize that black education and family stability was a lot higher before AA, desegregation, and voting rights came, then it all went straight into the toilet with all that 'change', but this brainwashed racist commie can't wake up and smell its own finger. These morons actually think social promotion is the same as real education levels, which of course is nonsense, so they run around blathering 'graduation levels' as proof. Franco is clear evidence that education levels are low all across the board. and not just for blacks, thanks to commie teaching methods, aimed at indoctrination over substance.

Last edited:

on the other hand you are so brainwashed you think democrats are communists and people who hate racists are racists. Incredible.

All races are exactly the same if given the same environment for enough time.
That is a statement NOT backed up by ANY facts. No doubt environmental concerns are a factor, but to ignore nature factors is irrational.

My honest opinion may actually be satisfactory to everyone here.

Diet is a HUGE factor. I think some people are genetically predisposed to be more affected by a poor diet. But, poor diet =/= cheap diet

Most people go for convenience when it is less expensive to eat a non-processed diet of whole foods.

It requires some know-how and willingness to spend time cooking, but I bet that would fix a whole lot of these issues.

But, back to the race war.....go.

It is an obvious point except to racists. By definition if you don't believe all races are equal none are inferior or superior, then you are a racist by definition period end of story.
So you still can't produce ONE single, solitary, source that corroborates your asinine assertion that "all humans have the same talent you know if they have the same environment"?
Dumb ass.

"Science tells us that all humans have the same talent you know if they have the same environment"

My brother had the same environment as I did.
He has the same talent as me?

Another example of ingrained racism on Franco's part, and he also beleives Democrats aren't communist and racist. lol
to start with, communists believe in dictatorship, and that's the GOP not Democrats. Of course Republicans are capitalist dictator lovers, also known as semi fascists or semi Nazis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back