In America's most enthusiastically "anti-racist" school district, 70% of white students are proficient in math, but only 12% of the black students are

A number of different things. Racist housing policies that cemented segregated neighborhoods and vast economic disparities between white and black American families and tying public education funding to property taxes collected in those segregated neighborhoods certainly doesn't help.
black kids know how many grams of weed make an ounce...thats solid math in the hood

Do you have an data at all to suggest black fathers aren't involved in their children's lives other than marriage rates?

Black Families of every age have ten times less wealth than white families and we all know why.
Is it because Black people are not as good at math as White and Asian people?
What is the reason?

You can't keep making the same excuses that were made 100 years ago.

My argument is that 70% of white kids are proficient, 13% of black kids are proficient.

I can't even imagine the percentage of Asian kids. It's probably close to 100%.

What else do I need to say?

For decades, we have thrown money at this problem. The result is the same or worse.

No amount of government theft and redistribution of wealth will fix that problem.
Yes, you argue on behalf of racist pieces of shit who ignore the fact that there is a 20 billion dollar funding difference between majority white and majority black school districts and a 10x wealth gap and still, with your racist mouth argue that we've seriously attempted to address the economic racism of the past to no avail. You are a mutant fuck who's arguments I don't take seriously.

If nothing is ever done to address the inequalities of the psst don't expect the disparities to unwind themselves.

There is no such thing. The median net worth of white families in America is $170,000 composted to the $17,000 net worth of the median black family.
It is no different anywhere else in the world. Globally, blacks are abject underachievers both scholastically and financially.

Black culture is disastrous to our nation. It fosters crime, racism, welfare and low achievement.

Liberals love that culture because they can pander to it and get a large support base.
Actually the problem is the giant giveaway to the rich by the GOP the last 35 years period- we no longer have the money to invest in America and Americans, so we have the worst upward mobility and inequality ever and anywhere along with the worst homelessness and mental illness because we don't have a mental health system worth mentioning, just a drug giveaway.... Great job!!

wow you just lost that debate.
I'm happy to have this debate over and over again in the public square. I'm more than confident that I can convince more Americans that you and yours are racist pieces of shit from a shit culture before you clowns can convince a majority that economic disparity and racism have no part in socio-economic and educational outcomes. Goodluck with that. 😄

Actually the problem is the giant giveaway to the rich by the GOP the last 35 years period- we no longer have the money to invest in America and Americans, so we have the worst upward mobility and inequality ever and anywhere along with the worst homelessness and mental illness because we don't have a mental health system worth mentioning, just a drug giveaway.... Great job!!

Thanks to the useless Demtwats.

People keeping their own money is an atrocity, especially when it could be poured into a black hole of 40 million people.

Yes, you argue on behalf of racist pieces of shit who ignore the fact that there is a 20 billion dollar funding difference between majority white and majority black school districts and a 10x wealth gap and still, with your racist mouth argue that we've seriously attempted to address the economic racism of the past to no avail. You are a mutant fuck who's arguments I don't take seriously.
You ignore the FACT that, in this ONE San Francisco School District, where funding is THE SAME, that White kids have a 70% math proficiency and Black kids have a 13% math proficiency.

So, you can just stop with that funding excuse.

What is this "economic racism" excuse you are now throwing around?

Nobody takes your bullshit excuses seriously when this San Fran school district has numbers that destroy all your arguments.

You ignore the FACT that, in this ONE San Francisco School District, where funding is THE SAME, that White kids have a 70% math proficiency and Black kids have a 13% math proficiency.

So, you can just stop with that funding excuse.

What is this "economic racism" excuse you are now throwing around?

Nobody takes your bullshit excuses seriously when this San Fran school district has numbers that destroy all your arguments.
What relevance is there that this is in the same school district?

What relevance is there that this is in the same school district?
The same school district receives the same funding.

The excuse has always been that different school districts in poor areas are not properly funded. THIS is the same fucking school district. So kiss that excuse goodbye.

FUNDING is not the problem.

NOTHING indicates that poor kids do worse in school BECAUSE they are poor. I have yet to hear a rational argument as to why that sole factor matters.

The same school district receives the same funding.
And as I said some schools, even in the same districts, need more funding.
The excuse has always been that different school districts in poor areas are not properly funded. THIS is the same fucking school district. So kiss that excuse goodbye.
No it hasn't. The disparity between majority white and majority black districts is one aspect, and it's an over 20 billion dollar spending gap, but also even within districts there are wildley varying neighborhoods and economic situations.
FUNDING is not the problem.
It absolutely is.
NOTHING indicates that poor kids do worse in school BECAUSE they are poor.
Who's argument is this?
I have yet to hear a rational argument as to why that sole factor matters.
I've yet to see you not punch a straw man.

Forum List

Back