In bed with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st Amendment does not give an elected official the right to call an elected official in a different state and pressure them to change the outcome of a legal, certified election.

That you need that explained to you is all anyone will ever know about you.
the outcome hadnt been determined yet and yes an american can call any politician he wants and request something,,,

that you need that explained to you is all anyone needs to know about you,,

Not only do I disagree, I need to respond to this rookie clownish trumpanzee. American Jurisprudence is built on the Constitution of the United States. Something you seem to have not read, nor are willing to your biases not to read.
9cf.png

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

I'll let you figure out the source. (and see if you can)

9cf.png

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

I'll let you figure out the source. (and see if you can)
Oh I can put your foolishness out of the bullshit you've tried to convince other biddable fools.

I wrote over the decades in my job to write a Warrant and sign it with probable cause and the affirmation of mostly of drugs and guns to be seized.
On the warrant I signed was under the oath; I would have been violating the truth and would have lost my job of 32 years on the job.

Oh I can put your foolishness out of the bullshit you've tried to convince other biddable fools.

I wrote over the decades in my job to write a Warrant and sign it with probable cause and the affirmation of mostly of drugs and guns to be seized.

On the warrant I signed was under the oath; I would have been violating the truth and would have lost my job. I wouldn't toss away 32 years in LE for lying.
Try Engrish next time, brah.
"On the warrant I signed was under the oath"?

Wtf kind of ..? Oh just fuck it!

ws1V4Ki.png

Eat shit foreign goober. You're not American and can't even speak proper English. That you're here and posting in the manner you do means you're a shill. People are supposed to believe you were in American law enforcement?

I have my doubts about that.

I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibilities, but you're not looking like you've filled out any American forms ever.
;)

Last edited:
Yep, you're a clown and a trumpanzee.

Seriously – it’s the great political mystery of our time: how could anyone in his right mind, how can any decent, honest person support and defend the likes of Trump.
if any or much of what Progs spout about him are true, it is telling that many voters were tired of run around by those elected. Progs are further left now and are closer to fascism/communism whatever you want to call it, then the Constitution. Repub voters get the same people fronted to them or enough to not do anything as meaningful as they could, and even help the Progs move left. Trump's personality is that he must try to keep what he promises. Not perfect. But he tries.

You have to wonder if some of those who crawled into bed with Trump are now wishing they had not crawled into bed with Trump.

Pretty funny. So now the Leftist gestapo are no longer worried about actual crimes but are turning over every rock invading people's lives trampling on their freedoms wanting to know why someone made a phone call and what they talked about! Not that the call was illegal, not that they discussed anything criminal, just that they made a phone call at all so now they are going to drag Lindsey before some drumhead court and demand the gist of the conversation hoping to FIND a crime! Or at least something they can spin as one.

Hoo Boy, is this going to backfire on the Fascist Left! No one can prove Trump right, earn him more friends or boost his support better than the Dumbo Democrats are doing! Thank You! :happy-1:

You have to wonder if some of those who crawled into bed with Trump are now wishing they had not crawled into bed with Trump.
Add Rudy to the growing list.

hell yeah! They know what's coming for them. But ha, people have choices in life right? And when you make bad one's, you're going to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back