In Between Trials

The judge in this trial is a hoot.

Every other judge I've ever seen says "The witness is excused." This clown says "Have a good day". :lmao:

This is the cheesiest trial I've ever seen.

A boy-howdy clown for a judge, a tiny, cramped courtroom, and a video feed that keeps hanging up with poor sound quality.

What's the budget for this trial. $1.85 ??

But here's something cool. The Great Seal in this courtroom doubles as a gong. :lol:

gong_zps7e3b310d.png

:lmao:

I can't get the trial :(

Thank you guys for the fountain of useful information!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Everyone on HLN is horrified, horrified!!!, that Sneiderman is going to cop a plea deal for probation on the perjury charges!!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Jean Castrate-him and her guests on the Fancy Grapes show are outraged, outraged!!!!, that Ariel Castro might get a plea deal for life without parole instead of the death penalty.

Like Ohio would ever carry out a death sentence. :cuckoo:

Screechy Jeanie thinks the Cleveland community deserves, deserves!!!, a death penalty trial because he "held their neighborhood hostage" for ten years.

Hey Jeanie, do they deserve the millions of dollars the trial and all the appeals will cost???

Screechy Jeanie thinks the Cleveland community deserves, deserves!!!, a death penalty trial because he "held their neighborhood hostage" for ten years.

Hey Jeanie, do they deserve the millions of dollars the trial and all the appeals will cost???

If the 3 women that he kidnapped are ok with the proposed deal, and I assume they are, then others should respect their decision. I'm sure they just want all of it behind them and to get on with their lives. We have no idea what all they went through for 10+ years, and they may not want to relive any of it in a trial.

If the 3 women that he kidnapped are ok with the proposed deal, and I assume they are, then others should respect their decision. I'm sure they just want all of it behind them and to get on with their lives. We have no idea what all they went through for 10+ years, and they may not want to relive any of it in a trial.

I don't think they want a trial either. And there's the fact that a jury might not give him death after it's over. He would just get the maximum sentence, 9000 years in prison, parole in 3600 years. Which still amounts to life without parole.

When is RIP Tat going to testify and I want to know why having an RIP with tears isn't considered probable cause and evidence.

CADY_SUSPECTS_JEPG.jpg

I'm not getting good sound from the WESH feed. Anyone have a better one?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

That tiny pop you may have heard this morning was Jeanie CasabaMelon's brain exploding because Castro took the plea deal. Life W/O parole + 1000 years.

Are you listening to Cady Way?

Sounds like a big old meth house to me.

Woman testifying to the boys being naked tied up on the floor and RIP and Earphones ummm... partying it up around them?

What the hell is the deal with this woman?

Forum List

Back