In Between Trials

Their microphones suck.

Casey and Z was big money media - this is cracker jack.

Edit for don't for don't forget The World According to Jodi

Last edited:
Love how they were just whipping through the witnesses. Is the defendant receiving translations in his headphones? Or listening to gangsta' rap?

Dang it I thought with the cracker jack media setup we'd get all the crime scene photos without having to use the Scroogler.

Wasn't this woman one of the CSIs who worked on the Caylee Anthony case? She looks familiar.

:eek:

The screeching shrews at HLN were in rare form last night. They are howling their heads off about the murder charges being dropped against Andrea Sneiderman. So now their next "show" trial is only about perjury & obstruction charges. :lol:

The screeching shrews at HLN were in rare form last night. They are howling their heads off about the murder charges being dropped against Andrea Sneiderman. So now their next "show" trial is only about perjury & obstruction charges. :lol:

the charges are dropped

why is that

i have purposely not watched any news on this case

the charges are dropped

why is that

It seems they don't have enough evidence to proceed and Hemy Neuman's lawyers said he is going to invoke the Fifth Amendment if they call him to the stand.

the charges are dropped

why is that

It seems they don't have enough evidence to proceed and Hemy Neuman's lawyers said he is going to invoke the Fifth Amendment if they call him to the stand.

imagine that a state doing the right thing pursuing a case on the evidence

not on emotion

isnt hemy declared NUTZ

i sort of remember that case

the charges are dropped

why is that

imagine that a state doing the right thing pursuing a case on the evidence

not on emotion

isnt hemy declared NUTZ

i sort of remember that case

He was found guilty but mentally ill and will get treatment as he serves his term of life without possibility of parole.

Forum List

Back