In Between Trials

Speaking of Florida - did you hear this.

Stoopid Hollyweirds can't ever make up their minds.

Their agents probably did the math and said hey wait a minute! That only leaves 12 states for your tour dumbshit.

To Boycott:
Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Rod Stewart join boycott against Florida: report - Washington Times

Or not to boycott:
Madonna, Jay Z and Timberlake Are NOT Joining Boycott Against Florida | Variety

Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, & Rihanna Not Boycotting Florida | AllHipHop.com

"As of now the only acts on Ryan’s published list that have publicly announced that they will be boycotting the state of Florida are gospel group Mary Mary and soul singer Eddie Levert."

Who gives a rats ass (no pun intended there [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION] ) who boycotts FL? I've never heard of these 2 groups and wouldn't pay to see them anyway.

Wow! I never heard a word of this when it happened, and haven't heard a word since. Anyone else?

Horror of Christian/Newsom killings in focus: What happened on Chipman Street » Knoxville News Sentinel

Unfortunately, I heard about it when it first happened. One of my friends was Chris' uncle. :(

Those bastards should burn for what they did to those kids.

The case was profiled on one of the forensics shows on Discovery ID quite a while back. That was before the judge's drug problems and the retrial.

If the savagery of that crime, the "lWp" sentence didn't get the media attention and laws in TN changed it should have, it just underscores the agenda and bullshit of the Zimmerman event. Sickening.

fucking animals

Unfortunately, I heard about it when it first happened. One of my friends was Chris' uncle. :(

Those bastards should burn for what they did to those kids.

The case was profiled on one of the forensics shows on Discovery ID quite a while back. That was before the judge's drug problems and the retrial.

If the savagery of that crime, the "lWp" sentence didn't get the media attention and laws in TN changed it should have, it just underscores the agenda and bullshit of the Zimmerman event. Sickening.

fucking animals

I was surprised there wasn't a more harsh sentence on this one. I wonder why they didn't go for the death penalty.

fucking animals

I was surprised there wasn't a more harsh sentence on this one. I wonder why they didn't go for the death penalty.

Life WITH parole.

Unreal.

There's media and politics that need to be addressed right there.

Looks like TN has issues with DP.
Tennessee | Death Penalty Information Center

"National Tequila Day is celebrated annually on the 24th of July" - Altrius Directory

Are you ready? :party:

"National Tequila Day is celebrated annually on the 24th of July" - Altrius Directory

First rounds on me
tequila+drinks.jpeg

First rounds on me
tequila+drinks.jpeg

WAIT!! I'm working. Can we switch it to every Friday? That seems to be a good compromise.

Nothing says you can't celebrate it every Friday.

A Strawberry Daiquiri sounds good right now!

This is how it's served at McGuire's (2 blocks from me at work), except in a taller glass.
strawberry-daiquiri.jpg

Last edited:
Why is the judge trying to figure out the lighting?

I thought court admin handled all that.

Budget cuts again.

Speaking of Florida - did you hear this.

Stoopid Hollyweirds can't ever make up their minds.

Their agents probably did the math and said hey wait a minute! That only leaves 12 states for your tour dumbshit.

To Boycott:
Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Rod Stewart join boycott against Florida: report - Washington Times

Or not to boycott:
Madonna, Jay Z and Timberlake Are NOT Joining Boycott Against Florida | Variety

Jay Z, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, & Rihanna Not Boycotting Florida | AllHipHop.com

"As of now the only acts on Ryan’s published list that have publicly announced that they will be boycotting the state of Florida are gospel group Mary Mary and soul singer Eddie Levert."

Who gives a rats ass (no pun intended there [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION] ) who boycotts FL? I've never heard of these 2 groups and wouldn't pay to see them anyway.
No one else had heard of them up to this point either. That's the point of joining the boycott. Now, you HAVE heard of then, along with thousands of people who are looking for ways to screw over Zim and the state of Florida. They WILL sell tickets as a result of this.

Forum List

Back