In Between Trials

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHKjmAR0_Zk]Incy Wincy Spider (itsy bitsy spider) Nursery Rhyme - YouTube[/ame]

I think Earphones is nailed and should have taken the 30 plea, cause he's facing a max of 6 lifer's on this trial.

I have a question - these witnesses who saw him with the boy naked - okay. But the ones that say he said he and RIP shot and burned them - do they speak Spanish, does Earphones know sign language or is Earphones a big fat liar on top of being a killing gangsta.

I think Earphones is nailed and should have taken the 30 plea, cause he's facing a max of 6 lifer's on this trial.

I have a question - these witnesses who saw him with the boy naked - okay. But the ones that say he said he and RIP shot and burned them - do they speak Spanish, does Earphones know sign language or is Earphones a big fat liar on top of being a killing gangsta.

I think Earphones is in the same Hooptie as DeeDee/Rachel/Eugene. He can speak ghettotrash fluently, but proper English escapes him.

But I wonder if he will get a scholarship offer when this is all over. :dunno:

Earphones hasn't been wearing his earphones on his ears lately. Whatever he wants people to believe he can't understand in English isn't working. Big FAIL there.

Forum List

Back