In Between Trials

Out of the loop, damn ballz!!

Synopsis with links pls, anyone!

Here's the HLN screechy freaks new cause celebre...

Timeline: Here's what led to Joshua Young's trial | HLNtv.com

I actually agree with them on this one. Monster Dad first told cops that his kid helped him murder his step-kid, so they charged the kid with complicity. When it went to trial, Dad confessed that he did it alone to get back at his wife for getting an abortion. But the prosecutors didn't drop the charges and are taking it to trial.

I actually agree with them on this one. Monster Dad first told cops that his kid helped him murder his step-kid, so they charged the kid with complicity. When it went to trial, Dad confessed that he did it alone to get back at his wife for getting an abortion. But the prosecutors didn't drop the charges and are taking it to trial.

When is trial and what's that like to agree with the screechers - Arbor Day? :)

Jury selection started yesterday and opening arguments are expected to start this afternoon. I can't find any feed on line for it. :mad:

It's weird agreeing with them, but at least Fancy Pants isn't covering it. She's still "on vacation" after the NOT GUILTY verdict.

Jury selection started yesterday and opening arguments are expected to start this afternoon. I can't find any feed on line for it. :mad:

It's weird agreeing with them, but at least Fancy Pants isn't covering it. She's still "on vacation" after the NOT GUILTY verdict.

yeah she had a full breakdown in that one

--LOL

Watching the highway to nowhere waiting for trial to start, and I have a question.

Why the Hell is it so dark there at 9:00 in the morning??

Watching the highway to nowhere waiting for trial to start, and I have a question.

I think someone needs to wipe off the camera lens but with budget cuts they can't afford a ladder tall enough.

straight-jacket.jpg

.....The 17-year-old's father has pleaded guilty.....

Is it just me or does pleaded just sound ghetto?

I think someone needs to wipe off the camera lens but with budget cuts they can't afford a ladder tall enough.

What did they do with all those sticks I sent them? They could have built two ladders with that lumber.

Rachel would have said "pleadeded"

What did they do with all those sticks I sent them? They could have built two ladders with that lumber.

If you didn't send instructions and a map along with them, they're laying in a big stick pile while the gubbamint workers stand around it with shovels scratching their butts on what to do about the sticks.

Well, the sun finally came up. Maybe the roosters will wake up the jury, and the trial can get started. :eusa_pray:

Rachel would have said "pleadeded"

her and her words of wisdom from the left

i loved it when they paraded her around

all of them begging

just say it one more time

that is retardeded -sir

piers morgan blushes with delight

--LOL

Forum List

Back