In Between Trials

Uh oh! Sounds like a witness made a big booboo, and in the courthouse, of all places!

This girl is a total flake.

Uh oh! Sounds like a witness made a big booboo, and in the courthouse, of all places!

I got called away from the computer. What happened??

The next witness to be called was caught watching and listening to the trial on a sail foam while waiting to be called to the stand. When she was called in to be questioned about that, she admitted she had also done some previous research as well. I think she's going to be called up anyway.

I got called away from the computer. What happened??

The next witness to be called was caught watching and listening to the trial on a sail foam while waiting to be called to the stand. When she was called in to be questioned about that, she admitted she had also done some previous research as well. I think she's going to be called up anyway.

Judge: Did you watch the video?
Dum Girl: Yes
Judge: <sigh, eyeroll>

Is he arguing Stand Your Ground Robbery defense? LOL

Finders Keepers Losers shot and burned.

Pretty, pretty sidewalk

The WESH feed is showing a couple of lakes. They look lik e some mighty fine fishing holes to me. :thup:

Watch out for gators!

gators don't bother me. I wonder why?

Kirk%20With%20Big%20Gun.JPG

Maybe they got the cord for Rodriguez's earphones and camera cord mixed up.

Sins dey can't beez bahderin ta beez ficksin da camra, eyez gun go ta stoe an do sum shahpin.

Da Rat inna Dress beez wahntin sum chiken, n shit.

Forum List

Back