In Between Trials

Left unsaid: You better tell your dumbass that I'll fuck with him unmercifully if he doesn't testify.

He originally was going to testify for the state under his plea deal. The state didn't call him - probably because he changed his story and he's a convicted gangsta. So then he was going to testify for the defense and say something like he plotted and murdered them himself without Earphones.

Now he's got voices in his head so he's in big big big doo-doo and Nice Judge isn't playing.

Left unsaid: You better tell your dumbass that I'll fuck with him unmercifully if he doesn't testify.

I thought he DID say he was calling up the DOC and telling them to let the rapers have at him.

LOL

That was my interpretation.

He just told lawyer dude to tell him he would lose privileges. The judge probably has a few more tricks up his sleeve that he didn't reveal.

I thought he DID say he was calling up the DOC and telling them to let the rapers have at him.

LOL

That was my interpretation.

He just told lawyer dude to tell him he would lose privileges. The judge probably has a few more tricks up his sleeve that he didn't reveal.

He was hinting pretty heavy about the living hell tricks up his sleeve.

this-is-your-brain-on-drugs-2977.jpg

"I hear voices." DUH!!!! He hears the judge.

Oh SHUT UP

Part of his plea was to testify.

No leg to stand on.

Thugs - can't trust 'em.

Forum List

Back