In Case You Missed It.....

This was an outstanding discussion about poverty in America. See if you can watch it if it interests you.

Conversation President Obama Poverty US Video C-SPAN.org
I cant bear to listn to Obama for 15 seconds because I know every word out of his mouth is a lie.
The truth is we have more poverty in America today than we did in 2009 when Obama took office. That is intentional,. btw.
There is the conservative view on poverty in a nutshell: ignore it, blame it on someone else but above all never, ever do anything to alleviate it.

This was an outstanding discussion about poverty in America. See if you can watch it if it interests you.

I cant bear to listn to Obama for 15 seconds because I know every word out of his mouth is a lie.
The truth is we have more poverty in America today than we did in 2009 when Obama took office. That is intentional,. btw.

It is intentional?

The man spoke as part of a panel of economists and religious leaders about an issue that is important to all of us without a teleprompter or notes. It was an interesting discussion. You really should watch it.

There is the conservative view on poverty in a nutshell: ignore it, blame it on someone else but above all never, ever do anything to alleviate it.

There is the conservative view on poverty in a nutshell: ignore it, blame it on someone else

Who should it be blamed on?

There is the conservative view on poverty in a nutshell: ignore it, blame it on someone else

The economically powerful and their pet politicians.

I agree, those rich libs and lib politicians have made things worse.

which is Obama....see we can agree

His remarks about life's lottery just show his ignorance.

Great take on the subject! What did you think of the comments of the other people on the panel?

I've only heard his comments.

You haven't even done that. You heard a soundbite. Lazy fuckers like you never do the work.

It's true, a couple of soundbites of Obama's idiocy makes me not want to continue stabbing myself in the ear drum.
Life's lottery....nigga please. LOL!

yep. Nothing will change until that abomination of a case is overturned (Citizens United)

yep. Nothing will change until that abomination of a case is overturned (Citizens United)
LOL! Yeah CU is the source of all evil in the world.
The truth is poverty has been rising because of Democrat policies, which are proven failures 100% of the time.

which is Obama....see we can agree
Don't be dense, generational poverty is the culmination of 40 years of attacks on every policy meant to promote economic stability/mobility by big business and their "business friendly" politicians.

Riighhttt and Obama is right there collecting cash and doing their bidding. He loves poverty so much he is importing it faster than any President before. Expenditures on poverty currently are more than defense thus the libs bleat we need more taxes impoverishing more and more. Meaanwhile he hands money to his cronies to do green and fail but hey they got rich overnite

Not one person has listened to the panel discussion. Arthur Brooks made a few very salient points.

I wonder what he'd say about the President's command of the subject matter if asked after that encounter?

I gotta tell ya....the man is no empty suit. He has depth. These long form discussions are right up his alley......and......it is unerstandable that so many nutters refuse to invest the time.

Forum List

Back