In death, Sally Ride reveal she was gay. Enough!

Yup, gay people's relationships SHOULD be discriminated against. People should just mind their own business...Pub dupes!

Still no examples of what we asked for.

You know, it would be her own business if you had not brought it up.

Moron.

I brought it up? LOL

Examples of what? That I'm sure are obvious to anyone with a brain...

Maybe if you supported your ridiculous claims instead of just throwing insults, you might be able to persuade people and discuss matters in some way that addresses any percieved problems you see.

Yup, gay people's relationships SHOULD be discriminated against. People should just mind their own business...Pub dupes!

Still no examples of what we asked for.

You know, it would be her own business if you had not brought it up.

Moron.

I brought it up? LOL

Examples of what? That I'm sure are obvious to anyone with a brain...

Then why do you post here ?

Do you enjoy showing us what a moronic brain dead left wing partisan lemming asshole looks like ?

Examples of anything you claim and more to the point credible links that might shed some light on the retard you write in yours posts.

only bigots would be concerned with her sexuality

hmmmm

Upside down and backwards Pub dupe logic.

I'm just sorry she felt she had to hide it, couldn't get married, and didn't raise any children.

What has pub logic got to do with anything here ?

Explain your silly 1st grader claims and back them up or STFU.

Asswipe.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Let people who are in love get married and have rights. End of story. No more ignorant hate and fear.

Hate and fear is all you push.

Are you going to supply something that says Ride suffered from Hate and Fear.

What does pub logic have to do with it ?

Or did you forget to answer that one ?

Had partner of 27 years...

Not sure why liberals think that people's sexuality matters. They seem obsessed about it, why isn't Sally Ride an icon because of her accomplishments and not who she slept with?

Because her partner isn't entitled to widow's benefits after 27 years, since they can't marry.

That's why it matters.

That isn't why this thread was started, otherwise Franco would have addressed it, in fact after 106 posts you were the first.

With her successful company and her mate running her company, do you think Sally Ride might have had a will?

Last edited:
Not sure why liberals think that people's sexuality matters. They seem obsessed about it, why isn't Sally Ride an icon because of her accomplishments and not who she slept with?

Because her partner isn't entitled to widow's benefits after 27 years, since they can't marry.

That's why it matters.

Sally could leave her belongings to a cat if she wanted to... and she wouldn't need to be married to the cat to do it. :eusa_whistle:

And to Papa, Sally was recognized in life for her accomplishments, and not her sexual habits... just the way it should've been.

Totally agree, her personal accomplishments are recognized by many Americans.

Of course they had to put a lesbian up in space first

You couldn't have some nubile young nympho up there with all those men

Can't have no Space orgies

Last edited:

That's why it matters.

That isn't why this thread was started, otherwise Franco would have addressed it, in fact after 106 posts you were the first.

With her successful company and her mate running her company, do you think Sally Ride might have had a will?

Do you think her widow would be entitled to everything she is entitled to under federal rights, such as pension, social security, etc?

Because I'm guessing no.

There's a reason "they" want the same rights under the law "we" have.

Obviously it's the hater dupes who think it matters, now say she's no longer a hero, just a pervert. You're damn near unteachable LOL

Your fuck-buddy is the one that started the thread, ass-munch.

Must have been on Lakoo-koo's mind pretty heavy.
Think there's a message for you there, somewhere.

:eusa_whistle:

Fuck-buddy? Wow, what a Christian thing to say. I see franco set you straight that he started this thread. Pay attention, much...?

Franco - Lakhota...... same difference.

You two have been stroking and thanking each other throughout this entire thread.
You can hardly tell the two of you apart.

And, yes, Christians fuck too
:D

Your fuck-buddy is the one that started the thread, ass-munch.

Must have been on Lakoo-koo's mind pretty heavy.
Think there's a message for you there, somewhere.

:eusa_whistle:

Fuck-buddy? Wow, what a Christian thing to say. I see franco set you straight that he started this thread. Pay attention, much...?

Franco - Lakhota...... same difference.

You two have been stroking and thanking each other throughout this entire thread.
You can hardly tell the two of you apart.

And, yes, Christians fuck too
:D

Lair!

Enough discrimination based on sexual orientation.

You hypocritical mind-numb piece of shit.

Who brought her sexual orientation into discussion?

As an employer, I'm not allowed to ask such a question.
But you can freely bring it up and then ask people to stop talking about it???

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back