In death, Sally Ride reveal she was gay. Enough!

Fuck-buddy? Wow, what a Christian thing to say. I see franco set you straight that he started this thread. Pay attention, much...?

Franco - Lakhota...... same difference.

You two have been stroking and thanking each other throughout this entire thread.
You can hardly tell the two of you apart.

And, yes, Christians fuck too
:D

Lair!

Don't believe me???
:eusa_eh:

Bend over!
:eek:

:lol:

Why is this even in Politics?

Because it is to complicated for Franco to actually think about what he's posting.

Of course, if there was a "Your Thread Is Bulls**t" forum, he'd have not problems at all.

Of course they had to put a lesbian up in space first

You couldn't have some nubile young nympho up there with all those men

Can't have no Space orgies

Why do you hate zero-gravity sex?

It's not me

Obviously, Ron Reagan was concerned that with a woman up there they would be having zero gravity orgies. That's why he insisted the first American woman in space be a lesbian

You know how American conservatives are

Of course they had to put a lesbian up in space first

You couldn't have some nubile young nympho up there with all those men

Can't have no Space orgies

It's not me

Obviously, Ron Reagan was concerned that with a woman up there they would be having zero gravity orgies. That's why he insisted the first American woman in space be a lesbian

The first scene in "Playmate of the Apes" is lesbian sex in space
:eusa_whistle:

So I DO know how exactly conservatives are

It's not me

The first scene in "Playmate of the Apes" is lesbian sex in space
:eusa_whistle:

So I DO know how exactly conservatives are

Haven't seen that one....is it on TCM?

Because her partner isn't entitled to widow's benefits after 27 years, since they can't marry.

That's why it matters.

That isn't why this thread was started, otherwise Franco would have addressed it, in fact after 106 posts you were the first.

With her successful company and her mate running her company, do you think Sally Ride might have had a will?

Do you think her widow would be entitled to everything she is entitled to under federal rights, such as pension, social security, etc?

Because I'm guessing no.

There's a reason "they" want the same rights under the law "we" have.

The original thought was to announce that Sally Ride was gay, it had nothing to do with marriage or benefits. I don't weigh into her success her iconic strength based on her sexuality. Franco seems to think otherwise, he seems to fixate on her sexual preference, just as others will fixate on Obama's race.

None of it matters, it's what they do or did that counts with me.

Neither Franco or any other liberal cared about benefits until you posted. It is very telling of them.

That isn't why this thread was started, otherwise Franco would have addressed it, in fact after 106 posts you were the first.

With her successful company and her mate running her company, do you think Sally Ride might have had a will?

Do you think her widow would be entitled to everything she is entitled to under federal rights, such as pension, social security, etc?

Because I'm guessing no.

The original thought was to announce that Sally Ride was gay, it had nothing to do with marriage or benefits. I don't weigh into her success her iconic strength based on her sexuality. Franco seems to think otherwise, he seems to fixate on her sexual preference, just as others will fixate on Obama's race.

Neither Franco or any other liberal cared about benefits until you posted. It is very telling of them.

Okay, well since I brought up the issue, what say we discuss it.

Because I'm guessing no.

Okay, well since I brought up the issue, what say we discuss it.

Well apparently to you marriage is just a list of bennefits.......no wonder people like you have 6 marriages.....

Sorry bout that,

1. She was a homo, I wonder what skeletons are in her closet?
2. Now kids growing up will all know she was a homo, and she was the first American women in space.
3. What about the kids, the children,..????
4. They will have to live with this from now on!!!!!
5. Where is all the hand wringing I am seeing over in the *Joe Paterno* thread?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back