In desperation, U.S. scours for countries willing to house Afghan refugees

Actually, we should take them all in and be done with it.

We won't because we fear that some of them might be Al Qaeda sleeper agents.

All that said, Biden is doing the right thing. We've sunk 2 Trillion into Afghanistan, thousands of lives, and 20 years of effort and the minute we remove the last troops, the corrupt government we propped up is folding like a cheap shirt.

Let's get real here for a moment, shall we? We screwed up in Afghanistan when Carter and Reagan decided that arming religious fanatics was a good way to tweak the Soviets (remember them?). Now, here we are, 42 years later, the Soviet Union is gone, we've spent 20 years fighting those same religious fanatics who have been at war with SOMEBODY for the last 42 years.

Biden is the guy who said, "Enough is enough", but since you guys are still butthurt about losing an election, you want to score political points.

All that said, Biden is doing the right thing. We've sunk 2 Trillion into Afghanistan, thousands of lives, and 20 years of effort and the minute we remove the last troops, the corrupt government we propped up is folding like a cheap shirt.

Let's get real here for a moment, shall we? We screwed up in Afghanistan when Carter and Reagan decided that arming religious fanatics was a good way to tweak the Soviets (remember them?). Now, here we are, 42 years later, the Soviet Union is gone, we've spent 20 years fighting those same religious fanatics who have been at war with SOMEBODY for the last 42 years.

Biden is the guy who said, "Enough is enough", but since you guys are still butthurt about losing an election, you want to score political points.

Biden is the guy who said, "Enough is enough",

Which is why he's sending troops back?

Even CNN can’t spin fast enough.
1628940623231.jpeg

American jingoists drop bombs, other countries should care for refugees.
What a nice world.

1. I agree with Xiden that we need to get out of AFG asap. (we should never have tried nation-building)
2. Xiden's withdrawal planning sucks.

I was actually reading what you were saying until you got to the butthurt rude name calling out of nowhere and suddenly turned it into republican mudslinging for absolutely no reason out of nowhere. Which shows me everything preceding that wasn't actually thought out or anything, you're another "I hate trump and Republicans so much I'll say anything just to piss them off".

It's about time I put you on the ignore list also because you're just a narrow minded, spiteful, antagonist.

Which is why he's sending troops back?
To make sure all the Corporate leeches from the Military-Industrial Complex get out...

I was actually reading what you were saying until you got to the butthurt rude name calling out of nowhere and suddenly turned it into republican mudslinging for absolutely no reason out of nowhere. Which shows me everything preceding that wasn't actually thought out or anything, you're another "I hate trump and Republicans so much I'll say anything just to piss them off".

It's about time I put you on the ignore list also because you're just a narrow minded, spiteful, antagonist.

More truth than you can handle? Frankly, I was soft-peddling it. Afghanistan is 42 years of mostly Republican fuckups.

Forum List

Back