In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

You can't at the border. They will get here as long as the enticements to come continue. Florida tells those who want to pick produce to come. Tell me about this wall around FLorida.
of course they do…legally

yes you can enforce laws at the border.

Remember Trump pronouncing how he was going to go out and round up a million illegals?

Remember what he actually did? Nothing.

You ate it up though.
that is a lie. His admin regularly conducted work place raids.

it was your party members in congress that often leaked information about these raids though

You just have to sign it. They can even be electronically signed.

After this contractor was exposed as hiring illegals, what did the state do?

Nothing.
Haven't you ever filled out an I-9? You have to have proof of citizenship, moron. an employer cannot accept one with out the proper accompanying documentation.

Remember Trump pronouncing how he was going to go out and round up a million illegals?

Remember what he actually did? Nothing.

You ate it up though.

“Under the Trump administration, ICE carried out multiple raids on workplaces including one in 2019 that saw ICE agents arrest approximately 680 people at seven worksites in Mississippi,” per UPI.

I have to chuckle at those who believe DeSantis is the guy that will do anything about illegals working here. I posted the day on this and here we are again. A government contractor employing illegals and even after it was discovered the government contracts continue coming. Is the business raided? Of course not, the government needs to get the work completed.

Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration has paid more than $8 million to a construction contractor since authorities found it had hired several undocumented workers — including two men who have been charged in connection with the death of a Pinellas County deputy.

The state contractor, Archer Western-De Moya Joint Venture, has a standing contract with the Florida Department of Transportation to do work on the Gateway Expressway in the Tampa Bay area. Records show the payments, which are part of a multi-year half-billion dollar contract, have not stopped since the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office announced the findings.

State pays millions to company employing undocumented workers linked to deputy’s death

DeSantis may be the biggest fraud in politics.
The GOP likes to lie about it's true intentions on immigrant labor.

Haven't you ever filled out an I-9? You have to have proof of citizenship, moron. an employer cannot accept one with out the proper accompanying documentation.
if you hadn’t noticed ph just talks out of his ass

“Under the Trump administration, ICE carried out multiple raids on workplaces including one in 2019 that saw ICE agents arrest approximately 680 people at seven worksites in Mississippi,” per UPI.

Do you know what happened to the employer in Mississippi? Nothing. Do you know what happened to the employees? They were processed and brought back to work.

Do you know what happened to the employer in Mississippi? Nothing. Do you know what happened to the employees? They were processed and brought back to work.
Another post where you are completely speaking out of your ass....

Mississippi ICE raids: Feds announce 4 managers charged in chicken plant investigations​

This thread has gone really horrible for you, and really exposed you as a partisan idiot

Another post where you are completely speaking out of your ass....

Mississippi ICE raids: Feds announce 4 managers charged in chicken plant investigations​

This thread has gone really horrible for you, and really exposed you as a partisan idiot

Do you know what happened to the company?

Nothing.

Forum List

Back