In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

but every place it was finished the cross overs went down to almost nothing,,

but now that the dems are in they dont need to worry about crossing in secret, all they have to do is walk in and turn themselves over to anyone and its a free ride from there,,

Every time you post "but Dems", I quit reading.

I didnt eat up anything,,

why are you bringing trump into it??

what do you think about ending all welfare programs and having an open border??

All? No. I have no desire to see starving kids on the streets. Why would you?

but it is the dems doing it,,,

If you still believe that, well, you will obviously believe anything.

now why are you ignoring my facts tat prove you wrong about where the wall was finished it reduced it to almost zero??

The wall can NEVER be finished. I can show you where people are going over it, under it, around it. Tell me about this wall around Florida we would have to build.

who said they would starve?? are you saying you wont lift a finger to help them??
at least the companies are giving them work,,,

Great. Just make it legal work.

We have places working to feed people but it comes nowhere close to meeting the needs of the people.

If you still believe that, well, you will obviously believe anything.

The wall can NEVER be finished. I can show you where people are going over it, under it, around it. Tell me about this wall around Florida we would have to build.
its not what I believe,, its whats happening right in front of me,,,

but what about where its built and reduced it to almost zero??

and we dont need a 100% coverage because some locations are so remote it cant be accessed without dying from trying,,

One cannot be for closing the border and then support hiring illegals at a time when hiring americans is easy

Great. Just make it legal work.

We have places working to feed people but it comes nowhere close to meeting the needs of the people.
it would be legal work if they entered legally,,

see how easy that works,,
as for not meeting all the needs is more proof they need to be stopped because theres to many people already that need help,,

you should read your own words,, they will show you why youre wrong,,

I have to chuckle at those who believe DeSantis is the guy that will do anything about illegals working here. I posted the day on this and here we are again. A government contractor employing illegals and even after it was discovered the government contracts continue coming. Is the business raided? Of course not, the government needs to get the work completed.

Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration has paid more than $8 million to a construction contractor since authorities found it had hired several undocumented workers — including two men who have been charged in connection with the death of a Pinellas County deputy.

The state contractor, Archer Western-De Moya Joint Venture, has a standing contract with the Florida Department of Transportation to do work on the Gateway Expressway in the Tampa Bay area. Records show the payments, which are part of a multi-year half-billion dollar contract, have not stopped since the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office announced the findings.

State pays millions to company employing undocumented workers linked to deputy’s death

DeSantis may be the biggest fraud in politics.
You seem confused. DeSantis hired the contractor, the contractor it seems hired undocumented. You think there is a undocument check on contractors or something? been out and about in America? too fking funny. You all scrub the internet looking for stupid shit you can't even back up. How's this on DeSantis in your words?

One cannot be for closing the border and then support hiring illegals at a time when hiring americans is easy
DeSantis admin hired a contractor who is american. Why do you think DeSantis hired illegals? Does that make every governor in the country to blame for illegals hired by contractors? Go get stud.

its not what I believe,, its whats happening right in front of me,,,

but what about where its built and reduced it to almost zero??

and we dont need a 100% coverage because some locations are so remote it cant be accessed without dying from trying,,

Because Trump told you something, that does not make it true.

They go over, under, around the wall. There is no place where people will not find a way across. Then there are the three other borders.

DeSantis admin hired a contractor who is american. Why do you think DeSantis hired illegals? Does that make every governor in the country to blame for illegals hired by contractors? Go get stud.
I'm referring to the contractor. Why is he hiring illegals?

What has the DeSantis administration done here after it was shown this company employs illegals?

What has the DeSantis administration done here after it was shown this company employs illegals?
What are they supposed to do? they aren't the federal government and can't deport them. Secure the border and you still blame DeSantis. too fking funny. your mind is twisted like silly string around the globe.

Forum List

Back