In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

Rebuilding Florida seems to be a national security issue.

How do you propose every illegal is deported and the roads, bridges and the destruction by the storms still get addressed?

You can repeat yourself all day and nothing is going to change. I condemn the government for not enforcing laws on illegals working here. That's what the thread is all about.
thats floridas problem,, they got built once they can do it again,, it would help if they ended all the welfare programs and put those people to work instead of paying them not to work,,

are you saying we should use illegals as manual labor???

god I hope not,,,

What a complete cop out.....you can't stop people from stealing or murdering people...so should we simply stop enforcing laws against it?

Enforce the laws. Where did I ever argue against that? I have argued endlessly for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement.

thats floridas problem,, they got built once they can do it again,, it would help if they ended all the welfare programs and put those people to work instead of paying them not to work,,

are you saying we should use illegals as manual labor???

god I hope not,,,

I'm not, Florida is. It's why they completely exempted agriculture from their already faux bill. But spin away.

I'm not, Florida is. It's why they completely exempted agriculture from their already faux bill. But spin away.
are you saying florida cant make their own laws?? and why arent the feds stepping in and stopping them?? oh thats right according to you they cant,,,

youre making a fool of yourself,,

are you saying florida cant make their own laws?? and why arent the feds stepping in and stopping them?? oh thats right according to you they cant,,,

youre making a fool of yourself,,

The federal government could likely pass a Federal mandatory e-verify law but they never will. Too much coming in to stop it.

They have been coming for years and years. No one has stopped it.
no ones really tried except trump and he reduced it and if the wall got finished along with all the other things drawing them here like the welfare it wouldnt be a number worth worrying about,,

in fact if we got rid of all the welfare and payouts to them I have no problem with an open border,,,

at the border. You just said you can’t stop them

You can't at the border. They will get here as long as the enticements to come continue. Florida tells those who want to pick produce to come. Tell me about this wall around FLorida.

no ones really tried except trump and he reduced it and if the wall got finished along with all the other things drawing them here like the welfare it wouldnt be a number worth worrying about,,

in fact if we got rid of all the welfare and payouts to them I have no problem with an open border,,,

The wall was nowhere close to finished. Nowhere close. Trump beat his chest and you swooned.

in my second link it discuss more. It also says how your party has done anyway with going after employers

Pretty sure my party has never been in power. But rant away.

why would they when they arent doing the job their required to do now,,,

wouldnt need e-verify at all if they did that

Remember Trump pronouncing how he was going to go out and round up a million illegals?

Remember what he actually did? Nothing.

You ate it up though.

The wall was nowhere close to finished. Nowhere close. Trump beat his chest and you swooned.
but every place it was finished the cross overs went down to almost nothing,,

but now that the dems are in they dont need to worry about crossing in secret, all they have to do is walk in and turn themselves over to anyone and its a free ride from there,,

Remember Trump pronouncing how he was going to go out and round up a million illegals?

Remember what he actually did? Nothing.

You ate it up though.
I didnt eat up anything,,

why are you bringing trump into it??

what do you think about ending all welfare programs and having an open border??

Forum List

Back