In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

I have covered this many times. Agriculture was completely exempted and READ the law. All the other employers have to do is get the employee to sign an I-9 form. Illegals in most cases have no idea what they are signing.

Do you see the bolded OR in your link?
They have to provide verifying documents when they present the I-9, moron.

The Constitution does not require it. The Constitution grants immigration to the Federal government. The Federal government can then act as they wish.

How do you suppose the Founders would have shut down the borders?
How does that piss taste?

The Constitution does not require it. The Constitution grants immigration to the Federal government. The Federal government can then act as they wish.

How do you suppose the Founders would have shut down the borders?
its called national security you stupid fuck,,,

They have to provide verifying documents when they present the I-9, moron.

You just have to sign it. They can even be electronically signed.

After this contractor was exposed as hiring illegals, what did the state do?

Nothing.

People didn't come here for decades? What did the Founders miss? Tell me, if the Founders required it, how did they go about enforcing it?
your mistake is trying to compare 230 yrs ago to today with a population far more than then,, not to mention the welfare they come to collect,,

as for your claim about the feds make the laws,, well the laws say no illegal entry and they refuse to enforce that,,

so you have a dbl fail,,

You just have to sign it. They can even be electronically signed.

After this contractor was exposed as hiring illegals, what did the state do?

Nothing.
A public employer that has a good-faith belief that a contractor or subcontractor knowingly violated these requirements must terminate the contract with this entity or order the contractor to terminate the contract with the subcontractor immediately. This will not be considered a “breach of contract” for contract purposes.

your mistake is trying to compare 230 yrs ago to today with a population far more than then,, not to mention the welfare they come to collect,,

as for your claim about the feds make the laws,, well the laws say no illegal entry and they refuse to enforce that,,

so you have a dbl fail,,

Whether things are different now the claim was the Constitution required it. It does not.

Whether things are different now the claim was the Constitution required it. It does not.
it requires national security and the laws say no illegal entry,,, so thats a twofer and your mistake,,

sometimes you make a lot of sense in your opinions and then theres now when you just want to lie,,,

it requires national security and the laws say no illegal entry,,, so thats a twofer and your mistake,,

sometimes you make a lot of sense in your opinions and then theres now when you just want to lie,,,

The laws do say that because the Federal government passed those laws but again, that was not the claim.

The laws do say that because the Federal government passed those laws but again, that was not the claim.
so youre saying the constitution doesnt require the feds to provide national security???

we've been through this several times and you know it says that,,

so both your claim and mine say the feds need to enforce it and they refuse on both,,

so I ask again why do you only require the people to obey the law but not the government???

Everyone knows the best way to slow illegal immigration is to shut off employment opportunities......and yet, the Right won't take that step. I wonder why.
And hold employers who hire unauthorized workers accountable, which the right also refuses to do.

My previous post explains why he is a fraud. He pretended to push a mandatory e-verify bill that in the end exempted everyone from e-verify.

This is why. Florida would come to a screeching halt if it was actually done.

Florida: Come, we have construction jobs for you. Along with agriculture and well, about anything else you want to work at. We aren't going to check.

My company's use E-Verify unfailingly.

You can't fake due diligence...

so youre saying the constitution doesnt require the feds to provide national security???

Rebuilding Florida seems to be a national security issue.

How do you propose every illegal is deported and the roads, bridges and the destruction by the storms still get addressed?

we've been through this several times and you know it says that,,

so both your claim and mine say the feds need to enforce it and they refuse on both,,

so I ask again why do you only require the people to obey the law but not the government???

You can repeat yourself all day and nothing is going to change. I condemn the government for not enforcing laws on illegals working here. That's what the thread is all about.

when the government gets held accountable for not stopping them from entering you can then go after the people

so once again your premise is a lie,,

You can't stop them from entering. You know this but it's such an easy crutch for you to fall back on.

And hold employers who hire unauthorized workers accountable, which the right also refuses to do.
That's a complete lie. Trump Admin for example was able to secure the largest penalty in history for an employer that violated the law Historic $95M Fine Issued Against Company for Hiring Undocumented Workers

The Left however, lead by the Xiden admin has lifted the ban on hiring illegals:

Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants​

Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants

Forum List

Back