In Florida not even government contractors need to check legal employment status.

Everyone knows the best way to slow illegal immigration is to shut off employment opportunities......and yet, the Right won't take that step. I wonder why.
The best way is to build a fucking wall. That's what the empirical evidence shows

Hungary-Illegals-October.jpg

Everyone knows the best way to slow illegal immigration is to shut off employment opportunities......and yet, the Right won't take that step. I wonder why.

Nobody will but yes, it's the right that pretends to care.

Um...because the right wants a booming economy and employment opportunties.

Why on earth would you want to shut off employment? That makes zero sense.

The best way to slow illegal immigration is to enforce immigration law, and not invite a surge of illegals to cross the border.

why hasn't Xiden deported them yet?
Biden want's Arizona to remove the trailers they are using to block gaps in the wall that have cut border crossings by 2/3. The Dims are deliberately trying to allow as many illegals in as possible. That couldn't be more obvious.

Nobody will but yes, it's the right that pretends to care.
To be fair, Xiden and the Demafascit are doing a pretty good job of killing the economy....but yet, we still have massive surges of illegals.

To be fair, Xiden and the Demafascit are doing a pretty good job of killing the economy....but yet, we still have massive surges of illegals.

One can't blame them. Florida is telling them that's where the jobs are.

Biden want's Arizona to remove the trailers they are using to block gaps in the wall that have cut border crossings by 2/3. The Dims are deliberately trying to allow as many illegals in as possible. That couldn't be more obvious.
Sadly, I believe you

One can't blame them. Florida is telling them that's where the jobs are.
Fl can't help it, that it has a booming economy. Of course there are jobs there. Having jobs is a good thing, the issue here though is illegals. They need to be deported, why isn't Xiden enforcing federal law?

Fl can't help it, that it has a booming economy. Of course there are jobs there. Having jobs is a good thing, the issue here though is illegals. They need to be deported, why isn't Xiden enforcing federal law?

Rinse, repeat.

Well he's not in a position to enforce federal law, so hard to say

He was in the position of passing a law where all employers had to use e-verify but gave Florida employers a free pass instead.

Forum List

Back