In holland they euthanize people for tinnitus

Actually should be a right for a person to end their own life and have the help they need to do it.

I know that a fan of 'Big Government' won't see it that way, though.

Euthanasia in Holland - the country where death is now just a lifestyle choice Daily Mail Online

But the euthanasia business does not just concern the elderly. It is now acceptable for a doctor to end the life of a baby, with the parents’ consent, if it is in pain or facing a life of hopeless suffering.

The Royal Dutch Medical Association estimates that 650 newborns are killed every year because they fall into this category.

Shockingly, Ms Olthius left behind two teenagers, a boy of 13 and girl of 15
Dr Eduard Verhagen, an eminent Dutch paediatric medical expert who supports this practice, says a child can even be killed on the grounds that it is distressing for a parent to watch it in pain.

Wow, the baby does not get a choice or even a chance, and just how much pain are they talking about?

The counselling patients go through to convince them to end their lives has got to be intense.

Hell with "assisted" suicide. Requiring a doctor to help you commit suicide just means more money for the doc. Seconal should be available at walmart. Take a few tabs on your own and go to sleep and never wake up.

Actually should be a right for a person to end their own life and have the help they need to do it.

It's not really the govt. The big opponent of suicide is the AMA. They want people to die lengthy deaths so the doctors can make a fortune. THINK

It's not really the govt. The big opponent of suicide is the AMA. They want people to die lengthy deaths so the doctors can make a fortune. THINK

Do you ever have a point to anything?

Hell with "assisted" suicide. Requiring a doctor to help you commit suicide just means more money for the doc. Seconal should be available at walmart. Take a few tabs on your own and go to sleep and never wake up.
Only if you get tuanol to go with it...

That's why he's the sharpest marble in the bag...

No, it's because he's got an enormous brain ... THINK!

Gotta have something to play with on a long lonely winters night.....

Gotta have something to play with on a long lonely winters night.....

You can always play with my fuzzy dice....

Euthanasia in Holland - the country where death is now just a lifestyle choice Daily Mail Online

But the euthanasia business does not just concern the elderly. It is now acceptable for a doctor to end the life of a baby, with the parents’ consent, if it is in pain or facing a life of hopeless suffering.

The Royal Dutch Medical Association estimates that 650 newborns are killed every year because they fall into this category.

Shockingly, Ms Olthius left behind two teenagers, a boy of 13 and girl of 15
Dr Eduard Verhagen, an eminent Dutch paediatric medical expert who supports this practice, says a child can even be killed on the grounds that it is distressing for a parent to watch it in pain.

Wow, the baby does not get a choice or even a chance, and just how much pain are they talking about?
We've managed to solve that pesky issue in this country.

Let's hope this is a fad the liberals embrace wholeheartedly.

Sooner the better, dude! Maybe wash yours down with a handle of Bacardi 151.

Forum List

Back