In July, a permit to carry a gun in Indiana is free....no more Poll Taxes for carrying a gun in Indiana...

Indiana just got rid of charging a fee for the permit to carry a gun in Indiana....the next step is to get rid of the permit altogether.......

The democrat party in the south used Poll Taxes to keep Blacks from voting.....they want to use fees, essentially Poll taxes, to make it harder to own and carry guns....Indiana has just removed this attack on the Right to Bear arms...

The license fee removal will take place starting July 1st, 2020. This will make Indiana the first state to offer a permit without any sort of fee and one of only eight states that require no training of any kind in order to obtain the license.

I have no problem with no fees, but no training? That is stupid. Glad I don't live there.

Training requirements simply become a way to prevent people from owning and carrying guns....this is what they do in Europe to keep the lower and middle income brackets from owning the limited number of hunting shotguns the rich use on their estates...

They increase the requirements for training....the time and quantity of material needed to pass the cours.....and, of course, the fees........so that normal people can't afford them in time and money...

In Illinois, you have to put in 16 hours of training........and pay for it and all the fees to get the concealed carry permit...I had a friend who worked 80 hours a week and had a family.....those requirements kept him from getting his concealed carry permit.......

It is a scam.
Been around too many new weapons , users, owners or borrowers, all my life. I stay the hell away from them now, as they are a danger to themselves and others in to woods, at the range, in the home and often stuck on stupid and I am under no responsibility to teach.

Indiana just got rid of charging a fee for the permit to carry a gun in Indiana....the next step is to get rid of the permit altogether.......
I have no issue with the fee (or lack of a fee) but I'm curious, what does one have to do to get that permit? Is any training or testing required?

I don't know Indiana, but I live in the people's republic of Illinois.....16 hours of training......plus the fees for the classes and fingerprints....

You get basic gun safety, range time and qualification.......16 hours is prohibitive to a lot of people who work and have families......it is simply a way to keep people from being able to carry guns.
I have no problem if the state wants to pay the fees but I think 16 is a bare minimum and doesn't seem too oppressive, especially if you can spread the hours out over a month or two.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

I have no issue with the fee (or lack of a fee) but I'm curious, what does one have to do to get that permit? Is any training or testing required?
No, just get a gun and if you're scared you get to kill.
Keep the criminals from scaring us then, liar.

I don't know Indiana, but I live in the people's republic of Illinois.....16 hours of training......plus the fees for the classes and fingerprints....

You get basic gun safety, range time and qualification.......16 hours is prohibitive to a lot of people who work and have families......it is simply a way to keep people from being able to carry guns.
I have no problem if the state wants to pay the fees but I think 16 is a bare minimum and doesn't seem too oppressive, especially if you can spread the hours out over a month or two.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

Wow....one case....vs. the 1.2 million times a year Americans use their guns to save lives.....according to the Centers for Disease Control...

The democrat party in the south used Poll Taxes to keep Blacks from voting.....they want to use fees, essentially Poll taxes, to make it harder to own and carry guns....Indiana has just removed this attack on the Right to Bear arms...

The license fee removal will take place starting July 1st, 2020. This will make Indiana the first state to offer a permit without any sort of fee and one of only eight states that require no training of any kind in order to obtain the license.

Im glad to hear this but I do think you should have to pay taxes to vote. And be literate. Thats the way it was through most of American history.

Any mandatory requirement is an infringement on the Right.......try passing a law that stated you need to take 16 hours of training to publish or use the internet....or 16 hours of training before you can vote.......any time requirement that prevents any American from owning and carrying a gun is an infringement...that would not be tolerated with any other Right...

Im glad to hear this but I do think you should have to pay taxes to vote. And be literate. Thats the way it was through most of American history.

Well...since everyone pays sales tax....we already have that.

Although I support Constitutional Carry, I still like the idea of LTC and some required training. I think a LTC should permit you to carry almost anywhere a police officer can, while someone who can't afford the training or just doesn't want the hassle can opt out.

As far as gun safety goes, no one should get a high school diploma without passing a class on the safe handling of a variety of weapons. Not shooting the weapons, but the ability to pick one up, ensure it's unloaded and if not, make it unloaded.

Well...since everyone pays sales tax....we already have that.

No not really. American history and culture viewed the net plus community support and ties. This is why in most states you registered to vote at the property tax office and still do in many states.

harris.png

People who dont pay income or property taxes should never be allowed to vote to raise other peoples income and property taxes.

Wow....one case....vs. the 1.2 million times a year Americans use their guns to save lives.....according to the Centers for Disease Control...
Corrections:
  • one, recent example case
  • A study published in 2013 by the Violence Policy Center, using five years of nationwide statistics (2007-2011) compiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation found that defensive gun uses occur an average of 67,740 times per year.

Yup, let the snowflakes run free with their wildest fears and racialized paranoia. What could be more american?

So what exactly are you afraid of?

I have no problem with no fees, but no training? That is stupid. Glad I don't live there.

You wouldn't fit in. Take it from a Hoosier....well you might in Indianapolis, outside of there you'd suffer

Never had any training other than what my father passed along.
I got my first firearms at eight and haven't shot anyone.

But then you may have something...dem daddys dont
know shit about firearms or firearm safety.

Any mandatory requirement is an infringement on the Right.......try passing a law that stated you need to take 16 hours of training to publish or use the internet....or 16 hours of training before you can vote.......any time requirement that prevents any American from owning and carrying a gun is an infringement...that would not be tolerated with any other Right...
Sorry but EVERY right we have is 'infringed' or limited in some way.

One shouldn't have to get the governments permission to exercise your Constitutionally acknowledged rights.
Like black guys do to stay alive?

Well....if you could ....

1) stop democrats from releasing violent, repeat gun offenders from jail and prison....

2) get young black men to stop shooting other black men....

you would reduce Black men dying by about 99%.....
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, sure, your typical partisanshithead perceptual reality is "the answer". Please gather in large groups indoors, covid is a hoax.

Yeah...you should hang out in gun free zones where you know it's safe.

We got our training from our papas.

Corrections:
  • one, recent example case
  • A study published in 2013 by the Violence Policy Center, using five years of nationwide statistics (2007-2011) compiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation found that defensive gun uses occur an average of 67,740 times per year.
Fake news, as always. Plus they fail to mention the uses not reported. I've had one and I didn't report it.

And me from my mamas.

And me from my mamas.

I let my husband teach ours, fantastic bonding time for them

One shouldn't have to get the governments permission to exercise your Constitutionally acknowledged rights.
Like black guys do to stay alive?
In 99.99 percent of the videos I have seen blacks end up being the cause of themselves getting shot.
That's what racist peckerwoods see, yes, we know.

This is clear evidence that black shoot each other....even their own brothers.
If he'd only passed a few tests I'm sure it would have worked out different.
In my opinion? Good shooting.....

Go to 2:30

Forum List

Back