In less than 30 days DACA “dreams” turn to NIGHTmares

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I have a feeling this will go down to the wire. I hope cameras are locked in on Chuck and Nancy when the final announcement is made. It will be priceless...

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. My prediction is amnesty for the dreamers and funding for a wall, which would be a major victory for trump.

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. My prediction is amnesty for the dreamers and funding for a wall, which would be a major victory for trump.
Giving something he promised not to give is a major victory? Low standards for our peaches-in-chief, ey?

Giving something he promised not to give is a major victory? Low standards for our peaches-in-chief, ey?

It’s a victory in a sense that granting DACA recipients amnesty and building a wall are both popular with the public. So if Trump can get it done it would be a feather in his cap

It’s a victory in a sense that granting DACA recipients amnesty and building a wall are both popular with the public. So if Trump can get it done it would be a feather in his cap
I doubt he'll get much. If he does, the wall can be torn down much quicker than it was built.

I call bullshit...I don’t believe for one second that DACA is popular with the public outside of Mexifornia and Loon York.

I call bullshit...I don’t believe for one second that DACA is popular with the public outside of Mexifornia and Loon York.

Well acording to the polls I’ve seen most people are in favor of a compromise and sympathetic to the dreamers, but I could way off.

The republican position has typically been some form of amnesty for some after a secure boarder.

Forum List

Back