In less than 30 days DACA “dreams” turn to NIGHTmares

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. My prediction is amnesty for the dreamers and funding for a wall, which would be a major victory for trump.
Giving something he promised not to give is a major victory? Low standards for our peaches-in-chief, ey?

It’s a victory in a sense that granting DACA recipients amnesty and building a wall are both popular with the public. So if Trump can get it done it would be a feather in his cap

I call bullshit...I don’t believe for one second that DACA is popular with the public outside of Mexifornia and Loon York.

Well acording to the polls I’ve seen most people are in favor of a compromise and sympathetic to the dreamers, but I could way off.

I’ve seen those polls as well.
Trump won 30 states on an aggressive platform of “FUCK ILLEGALS”
But suddenly, according to polls, we all fucking love illegals
REAL Americans support constitutional adherence.
REAL Americans don’t support federal criminals.
REAL Americans are done funding foreigners...we have plenty of our own to fund.
REAL Americans are fed up with the mass degradation of neighborhoods and communities caused by thirdworld minded filth.
REAL Americans do not prefer to live among dependent thirdworlders that don’t speak our language.

Think about it for a minute....there’s no fucking way those polls can accurately represent how REAL Americans feel about the situation.

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. My prediction is amnesty for the dreamers and funding for a wall, which would be a major victory for trump.
A bigger victory for DACA recipients
and democrats
True. They can't win elections without the foreign vote!
Welp, trump is trying to help them with that.
We'll see. I didn't vote for Trump and I don't really expect much from him. If he manages to get a wall built for an end to chain migration and merit-based immigration, I think I could live with it. But only if they make it permanent.

What I would like even more is for Chuck-u Schumer to screw up and make demands above his intelligence level (which is a very, very low bar) and to have Trump tell him to fuck off, DACA is now off the table for the rest of my presidency and I start deporting them tomorrow.

Won't happen, but hey. A guy could dream.....hehe.

The republican position has typically been some form of amnesty for some after a secure boarder.

In all fairness, the republican position has typically been some form of amnesty for some NOW, in return for the promise of a secure border somewhere down the road, only somewhere down the road never happens.

Deport the illegal (s) that brought in the DACA first. maybe DACA go too?

Then later when no one is looking at night get DACA one by one........bad ones first. Then lie about it, like Dems do. 3-4 years out, see where you stand. If you are still standing in Pinto beans, you need more work.

Giving something he promised not to give is a major victory? Low standards for our peaches-in-chief, ey?
No, it's just realistically no one gets everything they want. Especially with filthy American hating scum we have today.

It's called governing and leadership. If Trump gets a secure border and an end to chain migration in exchange for citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers, that will be a very good deal.

It's called governing and leadership. If Trump gets a secure border and an end to chain migration in exchange for citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers, that will be a very good deal.

I disagree...
Staunch Trump supporters sent him to D.C. on his.....”I’ll build a beautiful, gigantic, Wall” rhetoric....PERIOD!
NOBODY heard him say....“I’ll build a beautiful, gigantic Wall by GRANTING amnesty to 1.8 million Mexicans”
I just don’t remember hearing that shit or anything even remotely close.

He will fuck himself and republicans over Ronnie style if he pulls this nutless bullshit....I guaranFUCKINtee it.

I have a feeling this will go down to the wire. I hope cameras are locked in on Chuck and Nancy when the final announcement is made. It will be priceless...

Anyone who would feel delight in the deportation of these people is a sick and sad human.

They pay taxes.

They serve in the military and as first responders.

They contribute more to state and local economies.

They followed the rules (as adults) filed the forms, paid the fees…. This was a legal process that we asked them to undertake and promised some peace of mind in return.

They are de facto citizens. More American than any alt-right nazi pig.

DACA beaners won't be deported unless they commit a crime because the bleeding heart liberal media will act like the President is commiting MASS MURDER for ever DACA hombre he deports! President Trump MUST get reduced LEGAL immigration, NO chain migration, & e-verify for any DACA deal! Those are even more important than the wall because I fear parts of the wall could be tied up in court challenges for a long time!

MANDATORY e-verify is extremely important because it prevents employers from hiring illegals all over again!!

I have a feeling this will go down to the wire. I hope cameras are locked in on Chuck and Nancy when the final announcement is made. It will be priceless...

Anyone who would feel delight in the deportation of these people is a sick and sad human.

They pay taxes.

They followed the rules (as adults) filed the forms, paid the fees…. This was a legal process that we asked them to undertake and promised some peace of mind in return.

Way to get the talking points in there Hazel. Nice job. How many actually served and honorably discharged? They could go out last. 500? Maybe they could stay. Not some Navy girl who went in to get knocked up at basic.

How many are HS graduates? Next tier.....so on.

No vote until Citizen, no chain,....etc. Find a way to keep the good. Out with the rest.

They pay taxes.

Way to get the talking points in there Hazel. Nice job. How many actually served and honorably discharged? They could go out last. 500? Maybe they could stay. Not some Navy girl who went in to get knocked up at basic.

How many are HS graduates? Next tier.....so on.

No vote until Citizen, no chain,....etc. Find a way to keep the good. Out with the rest.

Like you said...Lefties have lots of “talking points” they love to bring up...they just avoid specifics and numbers like the plague.
Notice how hazlnut took off in an all out sprint from this thread as soon as you asked for specifics..

Forum List

Back