In light of his crimes, is Trump's best option to resign?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

I'd say yes. I think Trump longs for his old life. Despite his criminal misdeeds, he could resign, get pardoned by Pence and return to his old life leaving all these legal issues behind.

I'd say yes. I think Trump longs for his old life. Despite his criminal misdeeds, he could resign, get pardoned by Pence and return to his old life leaving all these legal issues behind.
What crime(s)?

What crimes, troll?

what crimes?

LOL

Funniest thread of the day!

Now? No. Eventually? Maybe. There's no way to know until we find out how much Mueller has, who it implicates, and how it is received.

No, he should not resign! I want to see him taken down by Constitutional process, i.e., impeachment. Anyone, other than the Fox News junkies, can see that Trump is a criminal beyond the pale. The just and proper outcome for a criminal President of this magnitude is the shaming of impeachment and conviction. That way we are completely done with him and he can crawl back into the rat hole from whence he came..

"Trump! What is best in life?"

"Crush da Democrats! See dem driven before you! And listen to da lamentation ov the women!"

What crimes?
Obama illegally used the FBI and DOJ to cover-up Hillary's crimes and to frame Trump?
Trump is the victim of Obama's crimes.
FBIgate is the worst political scandal in American history.

Look at things with a longer term POV. The Iran Contra thing went away. That S&L scandal went away. SO FAR I'm not that impressed by Trump's misdeeds.

Not that he shouldn't be reminded of them on his death bed, but still.

That and I think I like Trump more than Pence. MAYBE if you could jail Trump the day before the election so Pence could loose it. But yeah, I DO NOT want President Pence.

Trump's "crimes" are like "global warming". Lefties invented a theory which is pretty much based on a fantasy and then they build off it as if it was true.

Couple of questions.

1) What crimes, exactly? And I mean actual crimes, not slander, rumors, and conjecture being flung around like monkey shit, hoping something will stick. I mean real, provable violations of law.

2) What makes you think Trump "longs for his old life"?

3) What possible reason would he have to resign? (This is not necessarily the same question as #1, although they're related.)

4) What makes you think he would be allowed to "leave these legal issues behind"? And if there really are actual crimes involved, why SHOULD he be? Sounds a lot more like "We harass you until you surrender" than like "We have evidence of criminal wrongdoing".

No, he should not resign! I want to see him taken down by Constitutional process, i.e., impeachment. Anyone, other than the Fox News junkies, can see that Trump is a criminal beyond the pale. The just and proper outcome for a criminal President of this magnitude is the shaming of impeachment and conviction. That way we are completely done with him and he can crawl back into the rat hole from whence he came..

"Anyone can see he's a criminal beyond the pale. That way, I don't have to actually PROVE it!"

Uh huh. Telling me "everyone knows" is just another way of saying, "Even I don't know, but I really want it to be true!"

Less bile, more detail.

Forum List

Back