In Muscovy , young girl Anna Bazhutova was sentenced to 5.5 years in prison for telling the truth about 🇺🇦 Bucha RAPE & massacre

Russian propagandists should at least come to a single version of the Bucha events. They are using two contradictory versions of it. That it all was fake and staging. Or the killings were done by 'Ukrainian Nazis' to halt any peace negotiations with Russia.
They were done by Hohols, according to the old Hoholian tradition.
Remember the feeling of great joy and excitement when the neighbor's cow died?

Remember the feeling of great joy and excitement when the neighbor's cow died?
Not sure how this excitement about 'a cow' can be applied here

Russian propagandists should at least come to a single version of the Bucha events. They are using two contradictory versions of it. That it all was fake and staging. Or the killings were done by 'Ukrainian Nazis' to halt any peace negotiations with Russia.

ivan pederast 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 , you forgot your place !

jzvcebc9mtv81.jpg

slloba1552299970.jpg

Not sure how this excitement about 'a cow' can be applied here
So the feeling is familiar, right? What do you not understand then?
Hohol is the lowliest form of life on this planet capable of throwing anyone under the bus if he sees any benefit in it.

So the feeling is familiar, right? What do you not understand then?
Hohol is the lowliest form of life on this planet capable of throwing anyone under the bus if he sees any benefit in it.
This feeling can't be applied to the events in Bucha. Either you don't understand the meaning (what is doubtful), or you are playing stupid.

I don't see the difference between the Russians and Ukrainians in many aspects. It is a war between two dysfunctional cousins.

one for sure, Muscovy is a failed state, All people who shows some humanity get punished.There is only one way for that nation (empire).
If you are pro- Moscow you are anti-humanity...
View attachment 958020

Looks like a filthy dem.

But isn't it the same in Canada, if you say a woman can't have a penis?

And soon to be the same in the USA if the filthy, commie dems get another term?

AOC safekeeping.jpg

There was no large-scale massacre at Bucha. It was Ukraine's ploy to derail the peace process. According to the Ukrainian government, more than 458 citizens were brutally massacred in the small town near Kiev. But the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights found out that the death toll was only 73, while it could not corroborate an additional 105 alleged killings.

The report explains how killings of civilians were not confined to specific locations, although some areas were more affected than others. In the town of Bucha near Kyiv, which was under the control of Russian troops from 5 to 30 March, the Mission documented the killing of 73 civilians (54 men, 16 women, 2 boys and 1 girl) .

This feeling can't be applied to the events in Bucha. Either you don't understand the meaning (what is doubtful), or you are playing stupid.

I don't see the difference between the Russians and Ukrainians in many aspects. It is a war between two dysfunctional cousins.
The man went sober for some reason. What might that be? Is he on the list too now?

Arestovych? Have no idea. Maybe he wants to get something from stupid Russians?
What about the stupid Ukrainians? Where did they go? You had the whole country of them listening to him just recently. They can't have disappeared all in one day, or can they?

What about the stupid Ukrainians? Where did they go? You had the whole country of them listening to him just recently. They can't have disappeared all in one day, or can they?
Of course they didn't go anywhere and aren't going to. Ukraine has them far more than in abundance. Russia has them far more than in abundance.

I already said (well, it was petro who used this term firstly here; I hope he doesn't mind me using it too) that this is a war between two dysfunctional cousins. It is a brilliant summary of this stupid war in two words.

Stupidity, yes. But I am not so sure it didn't happen.
It's because you live in Ukraine. One can't live in a society and be totally free from it. Drop by drop, their poison destroy your mind, too. It's not like going postal or playing Columbain. Military units are not going nuts without really significant reason.

Of course they didn't go anywhere and aren't going to. Ukraine has them far more than in abundance. Russia has them far more than in abundance.

I already said (well, it was petro who used this term firstly here; I hope he doesn't mind me using it too) that this is a war between two dysfunctional cousins. It is a brilliant summary of this stupid war in two words.
No one is sane, my dear cousin Taras (even our beloved Americans). But one of us is definitely less functional than another. And this mean that we can't just leave you without treatment you need that bad. At least because you can be dangerous for yourself and other people.

Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet.

Forum List

Back