In Muscovy , young girl Anna Bazhutova was sentenced to 5.5 years in prison for telling the truth about 🇺🇦 Bucha RAPE & massacre

Russians can. It’s in their history.

Russians dropped booby trapped toys for Afghan children so they wouldn’t have to fight the next generation of Afghani. Russians burned houses of the citizens to make sure the Germans wouldn’t have a shelter. Just because the civilians didn’t have shelter either was not relevant.

Shall I continue?

There has never been a Russian with Honor in the history of the Earth.
Mongol - Muscovite empire MUST PAY !! THERE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION :

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Russians can. It’s in their history.

Russians dropped booby trapped toys for Afghan children so they wouldn’t have to fight the next generation of Afghani. Russians burned houses of the citizens to make sure the Germans wouldn’t have a shelter. Just because the civilians didn’t have shelter either was not relevant.

Shall I continue?

There has never been a Russian with Honor in the history of the Earth.
You know nothing about Russian history. It's ok. Just don't argue about it. You make yourself looking silly (nothing personal).
What about conception of "honor"...
Russian do know about this western (specifically Polish) term and borrowed it in the form "gonor" (back translating in English as "ambition", "attitude", "arrogance").
Russian word for "Russian honor" is "chest' ". Same root with "schet" - "calculation, prediction". So, yes, we have pretty different understanding of those terms as well as we can have different moral norms. And anyway, it's not about morality or immorality. Mass murders of unarmed civilians can be moral in certain circumstances (but it's not the case). It's about stupidity and discipline.

You know nothing about Russian history. It's ok. Just don't argue about it. You make yourself looking silly (nothing personal).
What about conception of "honor"...
Russian do know about this western (specifically Polish) term and borrowed it in the form "gonor" (back translating in English as "ambition", "attitude", "arrogance").
Russian word for "Russian honor" is "chest' ". Same root with "schet" - "calculation, prediction". So, yes, we have pretty different understanding of those terms as well as we can have different moral norms. And anyway, it's not about morality or immorality. Mass murders of unarmed civilians can be moral in certain circumstances (but it's not the case). It's about stupidity and discipline.

Honor has nothing to do with Russians. They are lying murderous scum. It is the historic tradition.

Frankly, if I heard that a huge asteroid was headed for a Russian City, the hard decision would be if I should watch it live, or catch the highlights after I woke up later.

Honor has nothing to do with Russians. They are lying murderous scum. It is the historic tradition.
It's everyone's historical tradition. There is no such thing as non-violent global (or even regional) power or non-lying politician. Generally saying, the history is the collection of lies and murders (quite often - mass murders).

Frankly, if I heard that a huge asteroid was headed for a Russian City, the hard decision would be if I should watch it live, or catch the highlights after I woke up later.
It's Ok. But if the asteroid is really huge - you'd better to watch it on-line, because there might not be any "later" for anyone of the Earth inhabitants.

Last edited:
It's everyone's historical tradition. There is no such thing as non-violent global (or even regional) power or non-lying politician. Generally saying, the history is the collection of lies and murders (quite often - mass murders).

It's Ok. But if the asteroid is really huge - you'd better to watch it on-line, because there might not be any "later" for anyone of the Earth inhabitants.

Everyone lies in Russia. The worker claims the job is done right. The supervisor lies and says he watched it done right. The manager lies and says the quota was met with the quality. Everyone lies.

Russian Soldiers dug into the radioactive ground around Chernobyl. Why? Because the Generals far from there told them to. The Soldiers and even junior officers didn’t know what Chernobyl was. Why? The schools didn’t teach them. The schools lied and left out history that made the Russians look bad.

Russians at every level lie regularly.

Everyone lies in Russia. The worker claims the job is done right. The supervisor lies and says he watched it done right. The manager lies and says the quota was met with the quality. Everyone lies.
But in result Russia's UAVs "Upur" (Vampire) $500 each destroy American Abrams tanks and not vice versa. Ukrainians are fighting with expensive and ineffective weapons because of American and European corruption in military industry.

Russian Soldiers dug into the radioactive ground around Chernobyl. Why? Because the Generals far from there told them to. The Soldiers and even junior officers didn’t know what Chernobyl was. Why? The schools didn’t teach them. The schools lied and left out history that made the Russians look bad.

Russians at every level lie regularly.
Man, everyone knows about Chernobyl. Just not everyone is suffering radiophobia. Actually, if necessary, we can dig trenches in radioactive ruines of Warsaw, Berlin, London or New York. As for me, it's much better for the health to finish sufferings of burned and blinded NATO soldiers in radioactive ruins than attack their hardened position in some environmental friendly (but personel-costly) way.

But in result Russia's UAVs "Upur" (Vampire) $500 each destroy American Abrams tanks and not vice versa. Ukrainians are fighting with expensive and ineffective weapons because of American and European corruption in military industry.

Man, everyone knows about Chernobyl. Just not everyone is suffering radiophobia. Actually, if necessary, we can dig trenches in radioactive ruines of Warsaw, Berlin, London or New York. As for me, it's much better for the health to finish sufferings of burned and blinded NATO soldiers in radioactive ruins than attack their hardened position in some environmental friendly (but personel-costly) way.

Oh again the threats. Just one thread I’d like to see the Russian Mouthpieces avoid mentioning the nuclear weapons like they scare me.

They don’t. I’ll tell you what I always say. Fire the fucking Nukes you enormous CockThistle. Launch them. Come on. Do it. Pussy.

I’m not scared by Russian Nukes. I’m not frightened by claims of Russian Superiority. Launch them. Don’t talk. There has been too much talk. I live near one priority one target. I work at another. Launch the nukes. Come on scooter. Back up that tough talk.

Oh again the threats. Just one thread I’d like to see the Russian Mouthpieces avoid mentioning the nuclear weapons like they scare me.

They don’t. I’ll tell you what I always say. Fire the fucking Nukes you enormous CockThistle. Launch them. Come on. Do it. Pussy.

I’m not scared by Russian Nukes. I’m not frightened by claims of Russian Superiority. Launch them. Don’t talk. There has been too much talk. I live near one priority one target. I work at another. Launch the nukes. Come on scooter. Back up that tough talk.
Bla-bla-bla. Just posing. Do you really want a nuclear exchange without proper preparations? Did you make any practical moves to defend your people? If no - your government won't get involved even after direct Russian attack against your so-called "allies" (NATO or not-NATO).
Anyway, it's not up for me nor for you. There is only one man on the planet who can actually start a large-scale nuclear attack. His first name is Vladimir and his last name is Putin.

Bla-bla-bla. Just posing. Do you really want a nuclear exchange without proper preparations? Did you make any practical moves to defend your people? If no - your government won't get involved even after direct Russian attack against your so-called "allies" (NATO or not-NATO).
Anyway, it's not up for me nor for you. There is only one man on the planet who can actually start a large-scale nuclear attack. His first name is Vladimir and his last name is Putin.

Yep. Same as every other thread. Oh you don’t want that. Thank God the Russians are showing restraint.

Fuck your restraint. Turn to your bosses at the Propaganda Office and say this idiot wants nuclear war. The truth is I’m not scared. We are not scared. All those threats and we are still shipping weapons to Ukraine. We aren’t scared. All those threats and we still told Ukraine to feel free attacking deep inside Russia with the weapons we give you.

In your fantasy we are scared. In your dreams we are scared. In reality, you are the ones who are punk assed lying little pricks. You ain’t tough. You ain’t bad. You ain’t shit.

Yep. Same as every other thread. Oh you don’t want that. Thank God the Russians are showing restraint.

Fuck your restraint. Turn to your bosses at the Propaganda Office and say this idiot wants nuclear war. The truth is I’m not scared. We are not scared. All those threats and we are still shipping weapons to Ukraine. We aren’t scared. All those threats and we still told Ukraine to feel free attacking deep inside Russia with the weapons we give you.

In your fantasy we are scared. In your dreams we are scared. In reality, you are the ones who are punk assed lying little pricks. You ain’t tough. You ain’t bad. You ain’t shit.
Oh, man. It's not "weapons". It's just a pile of outdated and rusted garbage. What is even more important in practical terms Biden's "sanctions" decreased Germany's industrial production more than Roosevelt's carpet bombing campaigns and increased Russian industrial production more effective than Roosevelt's help.

Oh, man. It's not "weapons". It's just a pile of outdated and rusted garbage. What is even more important in practical terms Biden's "sanctions" decreased Germany's industrial production more than Roosevelt's carpet bombing campaigns and increased Russian industrial production more effective than Roosevelt's help.

You have got to stop trying to rewrite history.

It is not even remotely funny and isn’t going to fool people with access to books.

You have got to stop trying to rewrite history.

It is not even remotely funny and isn’t going to fool people with access to books.
Really? It's important to be numerical. How exactly Roosevelt' bombing campaign and Biden's sanction degraded the German industrial capability?
Looks like it's you, who don't have an access to the books.

Cameron: “We have to track down ruZZia’s oil shadow fleet, which illegally transports oil. We will stop them in Italy’s ports

Forum List

Back