In Muscovy , young girl Anna Bazhutova was sentenced to 5.5 years in prison for telling the truth about 🇺🇦 Bucha RAPE & massacre

"Bydlo" is Polish word for "cattle". One of the most important reasons we are fighting for is to prevent Poles (or Germans or anybody else) to call other people "cattle".
We are human beings and dignity is an important feature of a human being.
Doesn't matter what this world's origin is. Don't tell me that this word isn't used in Russian.

Doesn't matter what this world's origin is. Don't tell me that this word isn't used in Russian.
Of course it's used yet. But when you humiliate other people that way, you are humiliating yourself. What's may be even worse, you are humiliating yourself and other people in the presence of poor Non-Russians. They won't say "Esay is undignified barbarian", they will say "The Russians are undignified barbarians".

Pffff.. a citizen of the Russian Federation... nauseating emoji.
Ok. At least you can think that you won't be killed because of some misunderstanding.

I try to be positive and still think that the Ukrainian state will be preserved.
I don't think there is anything positive in preserving the Ukrainian state in its current condition. It's a disgusting thing. What is even more important - even with the current level of Western support Ukrainian state won't stay for long.

Of course it's used yet. But when you humiliate other people that way, you are humiliating yourself. What's may be even worse, you are humiliating yourself and other people in the presence of poor Non-Russians. They won't say "Esay is undignified barbarian", they will say "The Russians are undignified barbarians".
Oh, how I like this cheap Russian pathos. Okay, Yuri, I will make a statement:
Dear Non-Russians who happen to read my post here, the Russians are in no way undignified barbarians, they don't drink vodka and play balalaika, but read Pushkin and Dostoevsky all day long.

Ok. At least you can think that you won't be killed because of some misunderstanding.

I don't think there is anything positive in preserving the Ukrainian state in its current condition. It's a disgusting thing. What is even more important - even with the current level of Western support Ukrainian state won't stay for long.
Yeah, the Ukrainian state also deserves such an emoji. But here simple mathematics is applied - if you add two negative numbers, you will get also a negative number but bigger by modulus.

Oh, how I like this cheap Russian pathos. Okay, Yuri, I will make a statement:
Dear Non-Russians who happen to read my post here, the Russians are in no way undignified barbarians, they don't drink vodka and play balalaika, but read Pushkin and Dostoevsky all day long.
Drinking vodka and playing balalaika doesn't make a person an undignified barbarian. Calling other people "cattle" do.
You seems a reasonable person, Taras, just try behave yourself.

Yeah, the Ukrainian state also deserves such an emoji. But here simple mathematics is applied - if you add two negative numbers, you will get also a negative number but bigger by modulus.
I wonder, what will you neighbors report about you to Russian police? And what will you tell them about you political views?

Drinking vodka and playing balalaika doesn't make a person an undignified barbarian. Calling other people "cattle" do.
You seems a reasonable person, Taras, just try behave yourself.
Yeah, Yuri, it is a sad world. Bydlo, scoty, and more personal baran/ovza, kozel/koza to say nothing about harsher ones are widely used in our societies. Not sure why you decided to still play a fool.

I wonder, what will you neighbors report about you to Russian police? And what will you tell them about you political views?
Have no idea why my neighbours or me should tell something to foreign police. Especially to Russian one.

Yeah, Yuri, it is a sad world. Bydlo, scoty, and more personal baran/ovza, kozel/koza to say nothing about harsher ones are widely used in our societies. Not sure why you decided to still play a fool.
Right now we are not in your "society". Right now we are at USMB, among Non-Russians. And we should pay some respect to our hosts, as well as demonstrate decency and proper manners.

Right now we are not in your "society". Right now we are at USMB, among Non-Russians. And we should pay some respect to our hosts, as well as demonstrate decency and proper manners.
1. Our societies
2. From my experience on this forum, the Americans are far more thick-skinned than the Russians or Ukrainians are, if verbal attacks or personal insults are concerned.
3. I am sure that virtually no one would have paid any attention to some foreign word, had you not decided to play a drama queen and offended schoolgirl in one character.

No, I don't. You advised me to be optimistic.
I advised you to be optimistic, not delusional. Highly likely Ukraine will cease its existence very soon, and you'll have only two more or less good options - Russia or Canada. I believe Russia is better for you. And you'd better to think about it now.

1. Our societies
We are not in a hamlet of yours.

2. From my experience on this forum, the Americans are far more thick-skinned than the Russians or Ukrainians are, if verbal attacks or personal insults are concerned.
3. I am sure that virtually no one would have paid any attention to some foreign word, had you not decided to play a drama queen and offended schoolgirl in one character.
I do not care about people who do not care. But there are people who do care. And, in the vain attempt to insult me, you, first of all, are insulting yourself. Not just insulting, not just acting like an animal, but you are becoming the animal. And, as it was said, one of the main reason for this war is the liberation of Ukrainian people. But liberation is not just the tricolor flag waiving over your city. It's not just soldiers patrolling the streets of your city to keep peace and order. First of all, and the most important part is inside one's mind. You can't be a free man if you call yourself "cattle". Of course, you can't live in a society and be totally free from it. You live in Ukraine, and, nolens-volens, but Polish propaganda poison your mind. But, step by step, you can fight it. Dignity and self-respect. Manners. Watch your tongue, and then, may be, you'll be able to liberate yourself. It's up to you - to be Polish cattle, meekly going into the slaughters' trenches or be a decent Russian person. Only you can make this choice. You are a smart boy, Taras, and I believe you'll make the right choice.

The root of evil, the root of Bandera's ideology is dehumanization. It's dehumanization of Jews, Russians, Poles, but, what's also important, it's the self-dehumanization of Ukrainians. And a human being, acting like a non-human, is a quite dangerous creature. That's why we believe that this ideology should be eliminated by all means.

Last edited:
I advised you to be optimistic, not delusional. Highly likely Ukraine will cease its existence very soon, and you'll have only two more or less good options - Russia or Canada. I believe Russia is better for you. And you'd better to think about it now.
'Highly likely' is not the option I would bet much on. I think that highly likely this war will end with some kind of a deal. Actually, it would already have. If not two main obstacles - one in the DC and the second one in Kiev.

'Highly likely' is not the option I would bet much on. I think that highly likely this war will end with some kind of a deal. Actually, it would already have. If not two main obstacles - one in the DC and the second one in Kiev.
If not DC, Brussel and Kiev - the war would not even started. But we have what we have, and what we have is the war up to the end of Ukraine, because Moscow can't accept the deal on the terms of DC and DC don't want to accept the deal on the terms of Moscow.

We are not in a hamlet of yours.

I do not care about people who do not care. But there are people who do care. And, in the vain attempt to insult me, you, first of all, are insulting yourself. Not just insulting, not just acting like an animal, but you are becoming the animal. And, as it was said, one of the main reason for this war is the liberation of Ukrainian people. But liberation is not just the tricolor flag waiving over your city. It's not just soldiers patrolling the streets of your city to keep peace and order. First of all, and the most important part is inside one's mind. You can't be a free man if you call yourself "cattle". Of course, you can't live in a society and be totally free from it. You live in Ukraine, and, nolens-volens, but Polish propaganda poison your mind. But, step by step, you can fight it. Dignity and self-respect. Manners. Watch your tongue, and then, may be, you'll be able to liberate yourself. It's up to you - to be Polish cattle, meekly going into the slaughters' trenches or be a decent Russian person. Only you can make this choice. You are a smart boy, Taras, and I believe you'll make the right choice.

The root of evil, the root of Bandera's ideology is dehumanization. It's dehumanization of Jews, Russians, Poles, but, what's also important, it's the self-dehumanization of Ukrainians. And a human being, acting like a non-human, is a quite dangerous creature. That's why we believe that this ideology should be eliminated by all means.
Not sure why you got it personally, but nevertheless you will manage to overcome this I hope.

You know, Yuri, your word salad has little meaning for one obvious reason - our societies are too similar. You can't change something, because you are the same. The same corrupted police and courts, the same corrupted authorities who view their subjects as bydlo, the same common people poisoned by propaganda and quite limited worldview. Nepotism, negative selection. Primitive culture and education.

Your pathetic claims worth nothing and mean nothing. You don't like the manner I communicate? At least I try to talk about things how they're in reality. But you push a laughable pathos in return. You are trying to sell shit, Yuri.

If not DC, Brussel and Kiev - the war would not even started. But we have what we have, and what we have is the war up to the end of Ukraine, because Moscow can't accept the deal on the terms of DC and DC don't want to accept the deal on the terms of Moscow.
I blame the DC, Brussels, Kiev and Moscow for this war. Everyone wanted their piece of a pie. But yeah, that doesn't matter now.

Intentional killing of random civilians on streets is stupidity. I'm pretty sure that it was not happened at all. Even Ukrainian regular forces can't be that stupid.

Russians can. It’s in their history.

Russians dropped booby trapped toys for Afghan children so they wouldn’t have to fight the next generation of Afghani. Russians burned houses of the citizens to make sure the Germans wouldn’t have a shelter. Just because the civilians didn’t have shelter either was not relevant.

Shall I continue?

There has never been a Russian with Honor in the history of the Earth.

Forum List

Back