In Muscovy , young girl Anna Bazhutova was sentenced to 5.5 years in prison for telling the truth about 🇺🇦 Bucha RAPE & massacre

It's because you live in Ukraine. One can't live in a society and be totally free from it. Drop by drop, their poison destroy your mind, too. It's not like going postal or playing Columbain. Military units are not going nuts without really significant reason.
We don't know what happened in Bucha. There is propaganda from both sides, and this propaganda is worth one another in truthfulness.

No one is sane, my dear cousin Taras (even our beloved Americans). But one of us is definitely less functional than another. And this mean that we can't just leave you without treatment you need that bad. At least because you can be dangerous for yourself and other people.

Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet.
Oh, Yuri, there are so many things you need to grasp by your too complicated mind.

We don't know what happened in Bucha. There is propaganda from both sides, and this propaganda is worth one another in truthfulness.
We know for sure what didn't happened.
1. There were no mass murders of random people on the streets.
2. Kievan regime do not tell the truth.

We know for sure what didn't happened.
1. There were no mass murders of random people on the streets.
2. Kievan regime do not tell the truth.
Some corrections:
1. There was a certain number of civilians with tied hands and holes in heads.
2. Neither Zelensky nor Putin tell the truth.

1717970659418.jpeg

Heh? A bit earlier you said thst simple solutions are for simple-minded Ukrainians.
A bit earlier you said that we both are disabled cousins. One people. Yes, I do prefer simple solution at least because I am a simple man. But I do not pretend to be prepared enough to solve complicated questions, and usually I do trust experts.

Some corrections:
1. There was a certain number of civilians with tied hands and holes in heads.
It doesn't mean anything. They could be tied by, say, Russian anti-terror teams or by Ukrainian Neo-Nazi groups before interrogation and execution. Or they could be tied post-mortem by Ukrainian fake-makers and drama queens just to make the picture a bit more emotional.

2. Neither Zelensky nor Putin tell the truth.
Nobody tell the truth, that's the point. But right now Bucha is under Kievan control and Kiev blame Russia without providing any evidence say nothing about a proper investigation. When Russia blame anyone to send him into a prison (like Ukrainian murders of civilians in Mariupol) - there are evidence and witnesses.

A bit earlier you said that we both are disabled cousins. One people. Yes, I do prefer simple solution at least because I am a simple man. But I do not pretend to be prepared enough to solve complicated questions, and usually I do trust experts.
Then what was your senseless ranting about simple-minded Ukrainians about?

It doesn't mean anything. They could be tied by, say, Russian anti-terror teams or by Ukrainian Neo-Nazi groups before interrogation and execution. Or they could be tied post-mortem by Ukrainian fake-makers and drama queens just to make the picture a bit more emotional.

Nobody tell the truth, that's the point. But right now Bucha is under Kievan control and Kiev blame Russia without providing any evidence say nothing about a proper investigation. When Russia blame anyone to send him into a prison (like Ukrainian murders of civilians in Mariupol) - there are evidence and witnesses.
Needless to say that I trust Russian 'evidence' no more than a Ukrainian one. There will be the time when this fog of the war will lift.

Needless to say that I trust Russian 'evidence' no more than a Ukrainian one. There will be the time when this fog of the war will lift.
You see - there is no any Ukrainian 'evidence' about Bucha at all. There is no even an official list of victims. Moscow does investigations about murders in Mariupol. Kiev doesn't investigate Bucha. It seems that Kiev is hiding something (including the very personalities of victims) . May be, they are hiding real names of the killed persons because they were not 'random innocent victims', if they were eliminated by the Russian forces. Or, may be, they were 'pro-Russian activists' and it points on Ukrainian Neo-Nazi groups.

You see - there is no any Ukrainian 'evidence' about Bucha at all. There is no even an official list of victims. Moscow does investigations about murders in Mariupol. Kiev doesn't investigate Bucha. It seems that Kiev is hiding something (including the very personalities of victims) . May be, they are hiding real names of the killed persons because they were not 'random innocent victims', if they were eliminated by the Russian forces. Or, may be, they were 'pro-Russian activists' and it points on Ukrainian Neo-Nazi groups.
Maybe Kiev wants something to hide. Or maybe it doesn't reveal the details because investigation is formally still ongoing and it can't publish details of it until the case is closed.

I won't be surprised if Kiev lied about this. And I won't be surprised if the Russians actually did that. That is the problem. The two warring sides are worth each other in propaganda efforts, tactics, 'people material' etc.

I think it obvious.
Sure. You want to say that Russian bydlo is any better than Ukrainian one? And that unlike in Ukraine, their percentage in Russia is quite insignificant? You should try really hard to convince me in that.

Maybe Kiev wants something to hide. Or maybe it doesn't reveal the details because investigation is formally still ongoing and it can't publish details of it until the case is closed.

I won't be surprised if Kiev lied about this. And I won't be surprised if the Russians actually did that. That is the problem. The two warring sides are worth each other in propaganda efforts, tactics, 'people material' etc.
You see, fratricidal wars have both advantages and disadvantages. Be positive, think about good things. After our victory, if you survive, you'll be a citizen of the Russian Federation.

Sure. You want to say that Russian bydlo is any better than Ukrainian one? And that unlike in Ukraine, their percentage in Russia is quite insignificant? You should try really hard to convince me in that.
"Bydlo" is Polish word for "cattle". One of the most important reasons we are fighting for is to prevent Poles (or Germans or anybody else) to call other people "cattle".
We are human beings and dignity is an important feature of a human being.

You see, fratricidal wars have both advantages and disadvantages. Be positive, think about good things. After our victory, if you survive, you'll be a citizen of the Russian Federation.
Pffff.. a citizen of the Russian Federation... nauseating emoji.

I try to be positive and still think that the Ukrainian state will be preserved.

Forum List

Back