In North Korea, Missile Bases Suggest a Great Deception

Fuck yo hissy fits....people told you that Trump is a clown, now you mad at us for being right

This "us" I presume includes the Democrats and the Russians?
US, as in Americans who are not Trump sycophants....

Trump made a special coin just for Kim, based on what? The fact that Kim was able to stroke his ego, since he had the self-awareness to know that Trump is just as narcissistic as he was...if any other president had done this, they would be laughed off the stage -- especially with no deal in place..
Screen_Shot_2018_05_21_at_2.35.43_PM.0.png

When previous "ACTUAL" deals were made, you same Trump sycophants would say "those deals mean nothing, we can't trust Iran, Iraq, Russia, etc etc etc" -- well, those deals didn't require for us to "trust them" -- they had mechanisms in place for us to inspect them.

But you Trump sycophants now expect us to just trust whatever Trump tells us because he fell in love with Kim? Gtfoh

No I don’t. You are a Democrat. I expect you to do exactly what foreign leaders tell you to do through the media.
And you always meet my expectations :)

Fuck yo hissy fits....people told you that Trump is a clown, now you mad at us for being right

This "us" I presume includes the Democrats and the Russians?
US, as in Americans who are not Trump sycophants....

Trump made a special coin just for Kim, based on what? The fact that Kim was able to stroke his ego, since he had the self-awareness to know that Trump is just as narcissistic as he was...if any other president had done this, they would be laughed off the stage -- especially with no deal in place..
Screen_Shot_2018_05_21_at_2.35.43_PM.0.png

When previous "ACTUAL" deals were made, you same Trump sycophants would say "those deals mean nothing, we can't trust Iran, Iraq, Russia, etc etc etc" -- well, those deals didn't require for us to "trust them" -- they had mechanisms in place for us to inspect them.

But you Trump sycophants now expect us to just trust whatever Trump tells us because he fell in love with Kim? Gtfoh

No I don’t. You are a Democrat. I expect you to do exactly what foreign leaders tell you to do through the media.
And you always meet my expectations :)
In other words -- "I am not going to address any of the facts you presented because I can't refute them -- I am just going to call you a Democrat poopyhead because my level of intellectual discourse stopped developing at the age of 4" -- which is still below par for most 4 year olds....

<snip/unsnip>Non governmental source my ass. They are the opposition party.
`
Deep state conspiratorialist. Scary.

Yeah so it was all true. You couldn’t refute any of it. And you revert to a cheesy scoff and deflection.
You quote the opposition, the self admitted opposition, and then snicker “conspiracy “ when somebody points it out.
A gaslighter.
No problem with the racist they hired? And defended ?

Forum List

Back