In red states, it’s open season on women’s rights

Asked yourself where are these planned parenthood clinics? Inner cities. Who created planned parenthood? Margaret Sanger the biggest eugenist in American history. She said, "It's important that black never know that the true goal is the extermination of the black race."
How many black women have been forced to get abortions against their wishes? Give us a number.

How many black women have been forced to get abortions against their wishes? Give us a number.
I think they love killing babies. Only takes them taking a pill to make sure they don't have too. But they don't.

Last edited:
Asked yourself where are these planned parenthood clinics? Inner cities.

because a lotta urbanites have no access to private doctors or a mode of transportation other than a bus.

Who created planned parenthood? Margaret Sanger the biggest eugenist in American history. She said, "It's important that black never know that the true goal is the extermination of the black race."

right .... abortion procedures, i assume costs quite a bit of cash, so those that seek one out have thought about it critically. oh, btw - abortion is not the only, nor the first on the list of healthcare they offer.

i'm not thinking much at all.

the point is, you lied & made it seem like it was some sorta motto.

it wasn't.

<pfffft>
It was your side's motto drunky. A LOT more people than Albright had that opinion. You included. I didn’t lie. You just got slapped with facts again troll. Stay under the bridge.

because a lotta urbanites have no access to private doctors or a mode of transportation other than a bus.

right .... abortion procedures, i assume costs quite a bit of cash, so those that seek one out have thought about it critically. oh, btw - abortion is not the only, nor the first on the list of healthcare they offer.
I can give damn about the others. Genocide and murder is what care about. You should too. Go research and see if what I told you is true. I'm trying to wake you up. Seems like you would really want to know it. If you don't care than you deserve what their giving you.

prove it.

prove it.

prove it.

ya you did. show me all the people who said the same thing.

<pffffftagain>
Yawn. Albright said it. So did a lot of other people. Your ignorance and constant lying is your problem rooskie. Prove I lied asshole. You can’t. Stay under the bridge. You’re losing badly as usual.

You are pro-control of women's bodies. You are not pro-life.
If you want to believe that, then you have to acknowledge that pro-choice (which is a misnomer; the only acceptable choice is abortion) is pro-death.

Why do you want to kill inconvenient human beings? Granted, it's the usual leftist practice regarding the inconvenient, but why do you support killing folks who are utterly innocent of any crime?

Forum List

Back