In Scathing New Pentagon Report ISIS Returns In Syria And Iraq Because Of Trump Failed ME Policy

Oi Gevalt!
I wonder who may be behind that?

View attachment 273470

"Back in 2013, the Assad government in Damascus invited Lebanese Hezbollah militia into Syria to help eliminate terrorists in Syria, and now the uncomfortable reality is finally surfacing – that Israel has been picking off Syrian military and Hezbollah targets who are trying to fight-off ISIS, al Qaeda and al Nusra terrorists – which means that Israel is actually helping ISIS."

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria - 21st Century Wire

Like peas in a pod.

From The UN report:
Crossing of the ceasefire line by civilians, primarily shepherds, was observed by United Nations personnel on an almost daily basis. After the issuance of my previous report, UNDOF observed one occasion in November and several in January and February when armed individuals crossed the ceasefire line, approached the technical fence and at times interacted with IDF across the ceasefire line in the vicinity of United Nations observation posts 51 and 54. In some instances, wounded individuals were handed over from the Bravo side to the Alpha side. During the evening of 20 January, in the area north of observation post 54, UNDOF observed two trucks crossing from the Bravo side to the Alpha side, where they were received by IDF personnel. The trucks were loaded with sacks before returning to the Bravo side. On at least four occasions in February, United Nations personnel at observation post 54 saw vehicles, including small trucks, crossing the ceasefire line from the Bravo side and approaching the technical fence. On one such occasion, several vehicles, including some with anti-aircraft guns mounted on the back, were seen parked next to the technical fence. Owing to the terrain, UNDOF could not observe whether interaction between individuals on the Alpha and the Bravo sides took place."

United Nations Official Document

Very interesting and rather in depth report as to how IDF forces openly and blatantly facilitated known terrorists groups in the Syrian conflict.

Israel making it hard on Assad and the Russians??

Oh, that's a damn shame.
By funding and supporting terrorists who murdered thousands of innocents as well? Many of them Christians?
Anything for Israel, right goy?
You fucking simps are too much.

You’re pussy. STFU. All you do is bash Jews. Jealous much?

Why is it our job to fight ISIS?

We are in a war on terror and ISIS is a terror group. Duh
I don't care about fighting terror in other people's countries.

That was not your question. I answered your question. Please post a link that states we are no longer in a war on terror.
We've got real problems at home, we don't need to be meddling in problems that don't concern us.

A report from the Pentagon inspector general found that President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly pull troops out of Syria and divert attention from diplomacy in Iraq has inadvertently aided the Islamic State's regrouping in Syria and Iraq.

The Department of Defense's quarterly report to Congress on the effectiveness of the US Operation Inherent Resolve mission said that "ISIS continued its transition from a territory-holding force to an insurgency in Syria, and it intensified its insurgency in Iraq" — even though Trump said ISIS was defeated and the caliphate quashed, The Wall Street Journal reported.

A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq
so?

Why is it our job to fight ISIS?

We are in a war on terror and ISIS is a terror group. Duh
I don't care about fighting terror in other people's countries.

That was not your question. I answered your question. Please post a link that states we are no longer in a war on terror.
We've got real problems at home, we don't need to be meddling in problems that don't concern us.

That is fine then state publicly that we are exiting the war on terror that Bush started. Agreed?

Is Trump's middle east policy failing? Yes, but it's because he has taken up the failed policies of the past.

A report from the Pentagon inspector general found that President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly pull troops out of Syria and divert attention from diplomacy in Iraq has inadvertently aided the Islamic State's regrouping in Syria and Iraq.

The Department of Defense's quarterly report to Congress on the effectiveness of the US Operation Inherent Resolve mission said that "ISIS continued its transition from a territory-holding force to an insurgency in Syria, and it intensified its insurgency in Iraq" — even though Trump said ISIS was defeated and the caliphate quashed, The Wall Street Journal reported.

A scathing new Pentagon report blames Trump for the return of ISIS in Syria and Iraq
so?

Why do you think we've been in Afghanistan for 16 years numbnuts?

so?

Why do you think we've been in Afghanistan for 16 years numbnuts?

Sheer stupidity. Nothing over there is worth one drop of American blood. We should have left the moment Osama was killed.

I support the end result of Trump’s non involvement policy.

Oi Gevalt!
I wonder who may be behind that?

View attachment 273470

"Back in 2013, the Assad government in Damascus invited Lebanese Hezbollah militia into Syria to help eliminate terrorists in Syria, and now the uncomfortable reality is finally surfacing – that Israel has been picking off Syrian military and Hezbollah targets who are trying to fight-off ISIS, al Qaeda and al Nusra terrorists – which means that Israel is actually helping ISIS."

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria - 21st Century Wire

Like peas in a pod.

From The UN report:
Crossing of the ceasefire line by civilians, primarily shepherds, was observed by United Nations personnel on an almost daily basis. After the issuance of my previous report, UNDOF observed one occasion in November and several in January and February when armed individuals crossed the ceasefire line, approached the technical fence and at times interacted with IDF across the ceasefire line in the vicinity of United Nations observation posts 51 and 54. In some instances, wounded individuals were handed over from the Bravo side to the Alpha side. During the evening of 20 January, in the area north of observation post 54, UNDOF observed two trucks crossing from the Bravo side to the Alpha side, where they were received by IDF personnel. The trucks were loaded with sacks before returning to the Bravo side. On at least four occasions in February, United Nations personnel at observation post 54 saw vehicles, including small trucks, crossing the ceasefire line from the Bravo side and approaching the technical fence. On one such occasion, several vehicles, including some with anti-aircraft guns mounted on the back, were seen parked next to the technical fence. Owing to the terrain, UNDOF could not observe whether interaction between individuals on the Alpha and the Bravo sides took place."

United Nations Official Document

Very interesting and rather in depth report as to how IDF forces openly and blatantly facilitated known terrorists groups in the Syrian conflict.
Ohhhh, youre a weirdo conspiracy theorist anti semite. Now i understand.

I'm divided on the idea of getting involved in Iraq any further. On one hand you'd figure their government would be better prepared by now. On the other hand they wouldn't have to worry about that in the first place if we hadn't toppled their last government, sending their country into chaos. :dunno:

the caliphate was defeated !!! and we have troops nearby ready to deploy and smash them ... i guarantee they will never get control over vast stretches of territory under this president !!

Forum List

Back