In such a ‘diverse’ nation...can a president really be expected to govern for all?

How can a president appeal to proud nationalistic patriots and illegal aliens and those on stolen citizenships
How can a president appeal to evangelicals and abortion having filth
How can a president appeal to Christians and homosexuals
How can a president appeal to the productive and the taxpayer dependent
How can a president appeal to the normal and decent and the immoral and indecent

Come on people, you wanted diversity / division, now tell us how a president successfully governs for all?

It's easy if said president has a modicum of humility and empathy. Loads of past presidents have lead the nation just fine with these tools. These are not new problems.

This nation has been “fundamentally changed”...Remember?
We’ve never been this “DIVERSE” and multicultural. You know that...right?
we've always been diverse and multiculture,,,

How can a president appeal to proud nationalistic patriots and illegal aliens and those on stolen citizenships
How can a president appeal to the normal and decent and the immoral and indecent

Come on people, you wanted diversity / division, now tell us how a president successfully governs for all?

It's easy if said president has a modicum of humility and empathy. Loads of past presidents have lead the nation just fine with these tools. These are not new problems.

And? Is this a problem for you?

NEGATIVE
We had different types of people all eager to become Americans and live a life practicing the American Way with conviction.

Haha...I’m guessing you’ve never been to an unAmerican infested shithole like east Los Angeles?
No sane mind wouldn’t have a problem with it.

NEGATIVE
We had different types of people all eager to become Americans and live a life practicing the American Way with conviction.
the the little italies and little china towns and the mexican burrows ect ect have only been around recently???

If President Trump were the sensitive soul you long for, Democrat thugs would have already caused him a nervous breakdown. Is Biden able to soothe you?

Trump has enough humility and empathy for me. I like that he's not a phony and talks to the American people in a straightforward way. I like that he's not a career politician and doesn't roll over for the thugs. He's the person this nation needs for these times.

The president works for the American public not the other way around. He needs to respect his bosses and treat them fairly and build their trust in the president.

Haha...I’m guessing you’ve never been to an unAmerican infested shithole like east Los Angeles?
in america you can live any damn way you want to as long as you arent hurting others,,

@BL, I answered a poster that asked a similar question to the question you are asking here. My reply was: "No one man can make America great again. It takes the whole citizenry to make America great again. Let's say one American citizen finds a cure for Lateral Sclrosis. That citizen then becomes GREAT in the eyes of his/her contemporaries. The more American citizens that perform great works the greater America becomes as a nation. It's called... Being all one can be. It's easier to save a nation with all the citizenry attempting to do so, than just one man attempting to do so.
One man can and did hold the country back from greatness or even just goodness as he fundamentally changed America.

@tal, I think he had a little help from capital hill regarding that holding back but I do read you loud & clear!

The president works for the American public not the other way around. You need to respect your boss and treat them fairly and build their trust in the president.

Is that why the Kenyan got the people’s approval to write his own personal immigration policy and create his own personal type of citizenship?

The president works for the American public not the other way around. You need to respect your boss and treat them fairly and build their trust in the president.

Is that why the Kenyan got the people’s approval to write his own personal immigration policy and create his own personal type of citizenship?
he broke the law with that,,and like usual the republicans complained a little and then did nothing,,,like they do with all the shit dems pull,,,

in america you can live any damn way you want to as long as you arent hurting others,,
That’s not true...we have a standard and expectation of our people...and we have a right to sovereignty. That live and let live bullshit went out the window circa 1930’s when you Lefties told me I had to pay ShaQuita for giving birth to more of her filthy same....Sorry bud, you need my cash, I have a say. FUCK YOU.

That’s not true...we have a standard and expectation of our people...and we have a right to sovereignty. That live and let live bullshit went out the window circa 1930’s when you Lefties told me I had to pay ShaQuita for giving birth to more of her filthy same....Sorry bud, you need my cash, I have a say. FUCK YOU.
thats a dema nd repube thing I had nothing to do with,,,

and I'm a right wing type not a left wing dem or repube,,,

he never did get approval. 411 Trump is president now

You'd be wrong, as always. I've been all over this country, including all over LA and Orange County. Your privilege and politics have radicalized you. No different than the ignorance of a follower of ISIS. The Orange Virus feeds this ideology to you. You hate because you are a BrokeLoser with self esteem issues. Here's the secret: you don't hold the key to American culture. You just bleev you do.

If President Trump were the sensitive soul you long for, Democrat thugs would have already caused him a nervous breakdown. Is Biden able to soothe you?

Trump has enough humility and empathy for me. I like that he's not a phony and talks to the American people in a straightforward way. I like that he's not a career politician and doesn't roll over for the thugs. He's the person this nation needs for these times.

Great for you. :itsok: I completely disagree.

You'd be wrong, as always. I've been all over this country, including all over LA and Orange County. Your privilege and politics have radicalized you. No different than the ignorance of a follower of ISIS. The Orange Virus feeds this ideology to you. You hate because you are a BrokeLoser with self esteem issues. Here's the secret: you don't hold the key to American culture. You just bleev you do.

Believe me, if I knew I didn’t fit in and couldn’t live the American way I would challenge American culture as well . I get it bud.
No unAmerican piece of shit wants to believe there is a real American culture.

He can refrain from calling those he has a difference of opinion, names like a 12 tear old.
And his opponents can cease doing the same. Trump simply reacts to their lies and insults. He's not like the "milk-toast" Romney. He's a political Pitbull.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back