in surprise visit, Pelosi & Adam Schiff just lead a Congressional delegation to meet with President Zelenskyy in Kyiv

She's the highest-ranking US official to travel to Ukraine since the war began.

It appears every high ranking Democrat except the President and VP are going to go to Ukraine before election day. :auiqs.jpg:

The Republicans are running way behind on this one.

hoping for a positive outcome
Too bad Trump isn't president anymore, he could have yanked the plane ten minutes before takeoff.

Boy, that made her mad, didn't it? :p

Trump should have known better. Woman scorned and all that. He really was pretty crude at times.

'Course you know, then Nancy has to out-crude him, right?

I love politics, it's so entertaining. I want to see it South Korean style, where they go after each other with fire extinguishers on the House floor. :p

First of all, why? Austin and Blinken visit days before. Is anything accomplished by this, other than appearances?

Pelosi loves appearances. Specifically, her own appearances in the limelight. I'm reminded of the time, back during the Bush years, when she traveled to Syria. She wanted to make Bush look bad by showing up when he refused to do so. Is that what she's trying to do here? Because this looks bad for Biden, IMO. It really puts pressure on him.

Oh, and speaking of that trip to Syria, she really screwed the pooch on that one. She relayed an offer from Israel that Israel hadn't made. What a moron! I really hope she didn't end up making unauthorized promises to Zelensky that the US isn't going to be able to keep. But I digress...

It seems to me that this was only done for appearances, and appearances is what she has accomplished. Bad appearances. She's put pressure on the President of the United States, making the President look weak for the fact that he hasn't gone himself. Our elected officials shouldn't be using Ukraine as a pawn for playing such politics in the first place. Then again, I know a lot of people will disagree with me. So I'll further point out that, my general objections aside, the maneuver might otherwise be skillful domestic politicking if the President weren't of her own party! And Democrats wonder why they've repeatedly lost and been kept away from Congressional control during Pelosi's time at the helm. Because she's a god damn moron!

Don't get me wrong, if this were just about showing American unity with Ukraine, that would be great and wonderful and I would support it. But if that were the objective, then the delegation should have included Republican members of Congress as well. It should have been a showing to the American people as much as to anyone else. But she couldn't be bothered to do that. She couldn't tolerate such a thing.

So instead, what we got is all about Pelosi. Nancy Pelosi posing in front of the cameras, commanding everyone's attention, and nothing more.

Pelosi concludes secret visit to Ukraine

Too bad Trump isn't president anymore, he could have yanked the plane ten minutes before takeoff.

Boy, that made her mad, didn't it? :p

Trump should have known better. Woman scorned and all that. He really was pretty crude at times.

'Course you know, then Nancy has to out-crude him, right?

I love politics, it's so entertaining. I want to see it South Korean style, where they go after each other with fire extinguishers on the House floor. :p
or when biden quotes the bible and has a filthy lifestyle.
or when he sez.God bless our troops

Just saw a blurb about it.

Had all the appearance of a group of salespeople for the Military Industrial complex.
More weapons...
MOAR!!!

Wow.....the guts of this woman....travelling into a WAR ZONE in that pant suit. Yeah. That's why i'm not buying any of this.

Checking up on her son's business with Ukraine.....that free vodka and the money laundering. When she gets back into the US, God Forbid, she'll be asking for more $$ for Ukraine. Watch and see.

UKRAINE is the hub for sex trafficking i hear. No doubt she had to pick up her ton of adrenochrome.

Forum List

Back