In swipe at Trump, Ryan says GOP nominee must reject bigotry. House Speaker Paul Ryan of Wis., joi

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Paul Ryan Speaks Out on 2016

Ryan thinks Trump will lose the WH and the Senate, and if he does win, he will move to the left of center.

Perry's people are making noise about a third party run this year.

There will be no third party run. The establishment is frightened that they are losing control. Their hand picked candidates are getting trounced, and the primary rules they have enacted to give themselves an advantage are being used against them.

Ryan is as corrupt as the media. Trump disavowed the Duke endorsement TWO DAYS before the interview the Establishment and the MSM are trying to smear Trump with.

And believe me, THEY ALL watched it...because it was the press conference where Trump took the wind out of all their sails by announcing the Christie endorsement.

But hell...don't take my word for it...watch for yourselves.

It's time to get rid of the Oligarchy of lying, manipulative, decietful GOP insiders. This is absolutely despicable.

• Banned
The American electorate will reject a Trump candidacy in November.

If a third party Republican runs, the Senate and the WH go Dem.

Congressman Mitchell (R) from VA is saying the same thing. Ryan and Sasse are not alone. The outcry will only grow against Trump.

Paul Ryan Speaks Out on 2016

Ryan thinks Trump will lose the WH and the Senate, and if he does win, he will move to the left of center.

Perry's people are making noise about a third party run this year.
Ryan HAS to say that. He's never left Washington since interning there- IOW's he's an ultimate Washington-insider who has never worked a day in his life in the private sector. IOOW's he's a hypocrite/part of the problem

His livelihood depends on maintaining the status quo

I have noticed the ranking members of the establishment unleashing harsher criticisms of Trump. Whether that helps or hurts his campaign I don't not know. A question that will be answered more clearly after today.

There will be no third party run. The establishment is frightened that they are losing control. Their hand picked candidates are getting trounced, and the primary rules they have enacted to give themselves an advantage are being used against them.

Ryan is as corrupt as the media. Trump disavowed the Duke endorsement TWO DAYS before the interview the Establishment and the MSM are trying to smear Trump with.

And believe me, THEY ALL watched it...because it was the press conference where Trump took the wind out of all their sails by announcing the Christie endorsement.

It's time to get rid of the Oligarchy of lying, manipulative, decietful GOP insiders. This is absolutely despicable.

That's interesting, because two days later he said this:

"I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay," Trump said. "I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists." --- Donald Rump, 2/28

"I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists". And yet.... (time warp music....)

''The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,'' he said in his statement. ''This is not company I wish to keep.'' --- Donald Rump, February 14 2000 ----- sixteen years ago.

"I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay," Trump said. "I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists." --- Donald Rump, 2/28

"I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists". And yet.... (time warp music....)

''The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,'' he said in his statement. ''This is not company I wish to keep.'' --- Donald Rump, February 14 2000 ----- sixteen years ago.

Not seeing your point Pogo. One of the most revered Democratic Senators in my lifetime was a former Klansman.

It follows that just because a person espoused a view 16 years ago, that doesn't mean he espouses the same views today.

Four years ago, I was 100% against gay marriage, now I am not.

The point is very clear: Trump obfuscated. Stupid, stupid fail.

Not seeing your point Pogo. One of the most revered Democratic Senators in my lifetime was a former Klansman.

It follows that just because a person espoused a view 16 years ago, that doesn't mean he espouses the same views today.

Not the point at all. The point has nothing to do with Duke but with Rump.

Sixteen years ago, and seemingly again in your video link, he knows who David Duke is and what he represents. Two days later (Sunday), after Duke gives him a kiss-of-death endorsement --- he doesn't.

Whatever's convenient at the time. The pasta-against-the-wall approach, that's Rump. Whatever gets a response in the moment, even if it contradicts what got a response in the previous moment.

Way to take a position, Rump.

In all fairness, of course the GOP establishment panders to bigots. They just try to keep it as quiet as a dog-whistle.

Sixteen years ago, and seemingly again in your video link, he knows who David Duke is and what he represents. Two days later (Sunday), after Duke gives him a kiss-of-death endorsement --- he doesn't.

Whatever's convenient at the time. The pasta-against-the-wall approach, that's Rump. Whatever gets a response in the moment, even if it contradicts what got a response in the previous moment.

You mean he is playing the Media? Well yeah. He's been doing that since day one. He got them to make a big stink about this "not disavowing", then put out on his twitter feed the video of him disavowing Duke two days earlier at a huge press conference where he goes out of his way to announce the huge media turn out.

Now, in the days leading up to Super Tuesday, no one else got their message out in the media, and the Media and Establishment looks deceitful and underhanded, again.

The mistake the Media keeps making is underestimating Trump.

You mean he is playing the Media? Well yeah. He's been doing that since day one. He got them to make a big stink about this "not disavowing", then put out on his twitter feed the video of him disavowing Duke two days earlier at a huge press conference where he goes out of his way to announce the huge media turn out.

Now, in the days leading up to Super Tuesday, no one else got their message out in the media, and the Media and Establishment looks deceitful and underhanded, again.

I just quoted you him saying two different things about the same person. Sixteen years ago he knows exactly who Dukey is. Sunday, when Dukey might bring him some racist votes.... suddenly a memory freeze.

What part of that is "underestimating"? I'm just looking at a pane of glass and seeing right through it, and wondering why other people can't see the same thing through the same glass.

Rump is a huckster, a con artist, a hustler, a carnival barker. It's all he's ever been from day one.

Byrd had repented decades before that.

Trump obfuscated, pretended he knew little about Duke.

Trump fucked up.

Dump Trump.

I just quoted you him saying two different things about the same person. Sixteen years ago he knows exactly who Dukey is. Sunday, when Dukey might bring him some racist votes.... suddenly a memory freeze.

What part of that is "underestimating"? I'm just looking at a pane of glass and seeing right through it, and wondering why other people can't see the same thing through the same glass.

Rump is a huckster, a con artist, a hustler, a carnival barker. It's all he's ever been from day one.

Not seeing it Pogo...he disavowed the endorsement two days earlier. If he was trying NOT to disavow the endorsement, why did he disavow it a day or two before, on video in front of a packed press conference of journalists?

He played the media, and they ended up with egg on their faces, again. You'd think they would catch on eventually.

They can look back 16 years to find a clip where Trump says, at that time, Duke is not a good guy. But they can't go back two days and find a clip of Trump disavowing Duke in front of a huge press corp? Give me a break.

He runs circles around them and their agenda.

The reason you can't see it is it is your agenda too.

Trust me, you will have an epiphany just like I have recently when it comes to Fox News. I used to defend them, but now I see the truth.

When the MSM are manipulating the narrative on a topic you care about, it will come to you as well. Might be awhile, like it was for me, because the MSM is usually on your side.

Yea, but he is really good at those things.
Would you buy a used car from him? Not me.
A certain subset of republicans like carnival barker kind of guys i.e. Rush Limbaugh or crazy Ted Nugent.. Even that shrill holy roller shit that Canadian Ted uses is almost as crazy.

But some republicans lap that shit UP!.

Trump is not honest. I'm still waiting on the proof he promised that obama was not born in the US. Don't be like those people duped by trump university.

Forum List

Back