Zone1 In the BYU-Duke volleyball story, a racist, a plethora of failures, and a hero |

Oh the irony…

Generalizing and insulting an entire demographic while calling them “bigots.”

There is a sort of self-awareness that most humans have, which Tainted Tommy does not. There are a few others on this forum who are like this, anyway, who manifest this deficiency in a similar, way, falsely accusing others of bigotry in ways that very clearly demonstrate their own bigotry, deeper than the false bigotry that of which they are trying to accuse others.

Not really. Racists are trying to deflect for political reasons. The actual fcts are not in dispute.
Let’s see, ONE player claims she heard a specific person in the audience repeatedly shout racist insults. No other player on EITHER TEAM heard the insults, not one of the hundreds of spectators heard the insults, a cop at court side didn’t hear the insults and the game videos don’t show the insults AND show that the person the player blames wasn’t even in the auditorium during part of the time she claims to have heard the insults. In other words, you are entirely correct, the facts are not in dispute. The player is lying and concocting a false racist event.

Let’s see, ONE player claims she heard a specific person in the audience repeatedly shout racist insults. No other player on EITHER TEAM heard the insults, not one of the hundreds of spectators heard the insults, a cop at court side didn’t hear the insults and the game videos don’t show the insults AND show that the person the player blames wasn’t even in the auditorium during part of the time she claims to have heard the insults. In other words, you are entirely correct, the facts are not in dispute. The player is lying and concocting a false racist event.

Apparently, a one-legged British faggot on the other side of the world from where this allegedly happened heard it, and therefore feels qualified to report it as fact.

Yes.
Who would have thought that mormon bigots would clear themselves of racism ?
I am shocked.

Got 10K if you can provide the audio/video clip showing that a racist slur occurred at the game. If you want to dismiss BYU's and the police's investigations, can you point me towards an investigation that has found a different outcome?

Can someone in a crowd say something to another person in a crowd in a way that no one else in the crowd hears it.... I suppose so; however, I would think that if a racial slur, I assume the N-word, was screamed by someone in the stands at a volleyball serving on the court that someone other than that one volleyball player would have heard it.

Can someone in a crowd say something to another person in a crowd in a way that no one else in the crowd hears it.... I suppose so; however, I would think that if a racial slur, I assume the N-word, was screamed by someone in the stands at a volleyball serving on the court that someone other than that one volleyball player would have heard it.
And then the Uni called in police,banned the racist and apologised to the young girl.
Mormons are known to be a racist sect. What are you struggling with ?

And then the Uni called in police,banned the racist and apologised to the young girl.
I'm not struggling over anything. This wouldn't be the first time a university acted on false clams of racism.

Update: The student wasn't found to have said anything racist to the player and the ban was lifted and an apology was given to that student (who didn't go to BYU by the way). If you want to know why fake hate incidents continue, it's because there will be people like Tommy who will swallow the lie hook, line and sinker. Even when the facts come out, they'll still believe the narrative because people like Tommy can't help themselves. Critical thinking is not their thing.

Forum List

Back