In the midst of the chaos, looting at the Boston Marathon

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
How damn disgusting !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oNkxxonMYTw]Boston Marathon Explosion - People Looting Merchandise Stand - YouTube[/ame]

being as Boston and nearly all of Massachewshits is liberal, it's not hard to figure out who and why.., libs are always looking for a freebie. :clap2:

how sad. I hope what things calm down they are able to identify these idiots and put the full force of the law against them.

This is America. If there is a disaster there will be looting. It's not like we're Japan where there wasn't a single incidence of looting after the tsunami.

people in shock need to be kept warm.

they may have given these things to people at the site fro good reason

They are jackets and they are set out on the curb.

its could have been a planned give away folks.

"Hey dude I see you are selling marathon jackets the city will pay you for them if you allow us to give them to victims"

"Hey sounds good to me people need them right now"

"Hey dude I see you are selling marathon jackets the city will pay you for them if you allow us to give them to victims"

Those "jackets" are for the runners after they finish the marathon.

You'll rationalize any theft, as long as it's sticking it to "the man".

So why wasn't anyone rushing away to "give them to victims"?

And what do you think of the guy in the yellow jacket & black backpack going from box to box looking at jackets and putting them back? Was he looking for a certain size for a specific victim?

So why wasn't anyone rushing away to "give them to victims"?

And what do you think of the guy in the yellow jacket & black backpack going from box to box looking at jackets and putting them back? Was he looking for a certain size for a specific victim?

one lady even had them on hangers......she did not want any wrinkles.....

Forum List

Back