In the nation of Chop (formerly known as CHAZ), do they have a high regard for Canadians?

If so, how does one apply for a VISA there or even a dual citizenship? I can't find their government website :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last we heard official Canadian policy was Chop-Chop, off with their heads. I'd immigrate with half a hockey team if I was you. Evgeni Malkin seems like a Russian badass. Pick him?

If so, how does one apply for a VISA there or even a dual citizenship? I can't find their government website :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last we heard official Canadian policy was Chop-Chop, off with their heads. I'd immigrate with half a hockey team if I was you. Evgeni Malkin seems like a Russian badass. Pick him?

That's the truth, I wouldn't want to roll the dice with these people. At High Noon, everyone will be cool and inviting, talk to me about the other Utopia called Canada. Once nightfall comes, I'd probably be rolled for my last Canadian loonie and sent to one of their re-education prisons or something.

Forum List

Back