🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In the next couple of weeks, Trump will get a "reprieve"of sorts....

Still making excuses for your loss I see. Seems you repeat the same thing every 4-5 threads.

Regressives are parrots. All they do is repeat the drivel they overhear over and over. They don't even have the mental capacity to analyze the shit they squawk.

hitler-bird.gif

Yes,as most of us have repeatedly stated, Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate against the orange clown, and her arrogance throughout the campaign allowed this charlatan to infest the oval office.

But, Trump will get a reprieve in a couple of weeks since Clinton's book will hit the shelves......

WHY????

Simple, Trump NEEDS and CRAVES someone to bully and ridicule to fire up his dwindling base and Clinton is the "perfect" target . This forum will be filled with right wingers' remarks about passages in Clinton's books AND the tweets that Trump will surely be posting.....After all, "tweeting"is a hell of a lot easier than governing....

For example, in the midst of the devastation caused by hurricane Harvey, Trump finds the time to tweet for all of us to go buy the right wing Sheriff Clarke's new book.
What the book full of lies. The first lie revealed is Hillary stating that he kept walking up behind her in the debate. Which if you watch it, it was her that walked over to and beyond Trump several times. Invading Trumps space. I guess she had a landing under enemy fire moment again.
I didn't see it that way. I saw Trump trying to get her to lose control and get off message. I actually thought it was amusing, but I saw aTrump following her. It wasn't all that creepy. It was interesting to see how she handled it. She handled it better than losing the election, though.

To borrow from Obama and his comments about Trump, if Hillary is going to be intimidated by someone following her in a debate, how is she going to act when facing Putin, North Korea or other International threats and issues? If she thinks that's threatening, she wouldn't have much hope dealing with the tough decisions that need to be made to protect America.

Hillary just wasn't ready to be president.

To borrow from Obama and his comments about Trump, if Hillary is going to be intimidated by someone following her in a debate, how is she going to act when facing Putin,

Don't be an eternal idiot.....Putin HATED Clinton for blasting him for the corrupt elections, his annexing the Crimea and the sanctions that SHE placed on Russia......

I bit better than Trump licking Putin's ass, don't you think???

To borrow from Obama and his comments about Trump, if Hillary is going to be intimidated by someone following her in a debate, how is she going to act when facing Putin,

Don't be an eternal idiot.....Putin HATED Clinton for blasting him for the corrupt elections, his annexing the Crimea and the sanctions that SHE placed on Russia......

hillary-lavrov.jpg

lol

View attachment 146297
lol

Trump LOVES Putin........whereas,

'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia - BBC ...

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO

Why Putin Hates Clinton and Helped Trump Win - VICE

Why Putin Hates Hillary, the Meaning of Russia's Doping Scandal, and ...

Russian Meddling Had More To Do With Hillary | The Daily Caller

View attachment 146297
lol

Trump LOVES Putin........whereas,

'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia - BBC ...

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO

Why Putin Hates Clinton and Helped Trump Win - VICE

Why Putin Hates Hillary, the Meaning of Russia's Doping Scandal, and ...

Russian Meddling Had More To Do With Hillary | The Daily Caller

Obama was trying to tell Putin to wait till after the election so he could work with him better. Putin told him to fuck off. That when you liberals started to hate putin, before that you loved him.

Obama was trying to tell Putin to wait till after the election so he could work with him better. Putin told him to fuck off. That when you liberals started to hate putin, before that you loved him.

Your "knowledge" of recent history is as good as my parakeet's....

Yes,as most of us have repeatedly stated, Hillary Clinton was a poor candidate against the orange clown, and her arrogance throughout the campaign allowed this charlatan to infest the oval office.

But, Trump will get a reprieve in a couple of weeks since Clinton's book will hit the shelves......

WHY????

Simple, Trump NEEDS and CRAVES someone to bully and ridicule to fire up his dwindling base and Clinton is the "perfect" target . This forum will be filled with right wingers' remarks about passages in Clinton's books AND the tweets that Trump will surely be posting.....After all, "tweeting"is a hell of a lot easier than governing....

For example, in the midst of the devastation caused by hurricane Harvey, Trump finds the time to tweet for all of us to go buy the right wing Sheriff Clarke's new book.

Don't be too sure about that. If I were Kelly, I would break both of Trump's hands so he can't tweet. He will likely remind people of the fact that he is petty and a sore winner to boot.

Hillary's book will remind us what a disasterous choice we made for President

The OP is quite an education and flows nicely. What I learned:

A. The OP still makes excuses for his loss, and cannot accept Trump, as if it matters.

B. Trump will remain unpunished because Hillary comes out with a new book.

C. Trump will pick on Clinton and people will post about it.

D. Trump tweeted.

Forum List

Back