In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

I am listening to him. I’m not seeing the evidence. Trumps former Attorney General of the United States of America said it didn’t happen and that Trump was unhinged and lying… do you really want to play the title game? Cause I think I got you beat.
Stop wwith the stale excuses. Barr did not investigate shit.

This probably happened in several other states too, because if they're willing to do it one, why wouldn't they do it in others.

Anyway, this is absolutely despicable.

The lying scumbag mainstream media still insists there was no widespread voter fraud.

Here's a video about it:

Here are some articles about it:

In fact the electoral people and the gop both said there was no fraud with the sc.

But your allegiances to Trump run deep. Intelligence doesn't enter the debate

I am not lying, former DOJ peoole said he blocked investigations into fraud. I wonder why?
I see and you just believe these people, all while trying to discredit others for “believing” other people.

I don’t really care if Barr blocked trumps witch hunt from carrying on. He had no reason to lie. He resigned over Trump being a psycho about this and didn’t want any part of it. Here you are pushing the same lies and believing anybody who supports your agenda no matter who they are or what they are saying. That’s pathetic

I see and you just believe these people, all while trying to discredit others for “believing” other people.

I don’t really care if Barr blocked trumps witch hunt from carrying on. He had no reason to lie. He resigned over Trump being a psycho about this and didn’t want any part of it. Here you are pushing the same lies and believing anybody who supports your agenda no matter who they are or what they are saying. That’s pathetic
The witch hunt is against Trump and it has gone of for six years. Give the fraud at least that much time, we are getting results. The people going after Trump are getting none.

Citizens want the election decertified. This is not going away.

1646769008355.png

I am not lying, former DOJ peoole said he blocked investigations into fraud. I wonder why?
Probably because he did. You know how witchhunts work there’s always something that can be investigated. I’m sure some people in the DOJ thought that they should keep going and going to support trumps rigged narrative. Bar said enough and said he wasn’t going to play that game. I think at this point you’d understand it’s game over as well but apparently you don’t

Probably because he did. You know how witchhunts work there’s always something that can be investigated. I’m sure some people in the DOJ thought that they should keep going and going to support trumps rigged narrative. Bar said enough and said he wasn’t going to play that game. I think at this point you’d understand it’s game over as well but apparently you don’t
Suck on this for awhile.

Suck on this for awhile.
Dude, the Fulton County fraud lie was debunked a while ago. Get over it!

This is new, you moron.
Yes and it’s sourced to unsupported excel files. Looks to me like a bunch of morons like yourself tried to analyze public data by hand in excel and got the numbers all mixed up. This analysis is a joke as are the websites and files they reference. Give me a break! If these claims were true the vote count would exceed the population. Come on man, use logic

Yes and it’s sourced to unsupported excel files. Looks to me like a bunch of morons like yourself tried to analyze public data by hand in excel and got the numbers all mixed up. This analysis is a joke as are the websites and files they reference. Give me a break! If these claims were true the vote count would exceed the population. Come on man, use logic
You are denying evidence with one sentence? That is it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Pretty desperate out. huh? Fraud happened, suck it up.

You are denying evidence with one sentence? That is it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Pretty desperate out. huh? Fraud happened, suck it up.
When I get these bs conspiracies from people like you I skip the fluff and jump straight to the source for their information. In this case it is screenshots of excel files some partisan group put together based on their analysis of “public records”.

I could literally create the same presentation in an hour to show proof of how many times you’ve been anally proves by aliens.

so this is the crap you read and believe to make you think the election was stolen. Wow, what a joke.

When I get these bs conspiracies from people like you I skip the fluff and jump straight to the source for their information. In this case it is screenshots of excel files some partisan group put together based on their analysis of “public records”.

I could literally create the same presentation in an hour to show proof of how many times you’ve been anally proves by aliens.

so this is the crap you read and believe to make you think the election was stolen. Wow, what a joke.
So, the public records show fraud. fine with me. You refuse to accept facts. That alone makes you an idiot.

Forum List

Back