In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

More and more keeps coming out. This lady refused to delete election data. The data is supposed to be saved for 22 months by Federal Law. And what does she get? The FBI raids her house. Why would they do that if she was not on to something.

The 2020 election had no integrity and it is being proven every day.

Tina Peters is the election worker in Colorado who backed up the voting machines in her county when the corrupt Soros-backed Secretary of State demanded that all voting machines be altered in a manner that erased election data (which is against the law). Ms. Peters was attacked for her actions.

Tina Peters is a crook. No voting records were altered.

You are the biggest liar. You make Goebbels look like a penny ante operator, your lie is so big. My position is backed up by Republican election officials, Republican judges and a Republican Attorney General who daw no evidence of fraud.
Look, I get it: you accused me of what you're doing. Straight out of the playbook, predictable as the sunrise.

There is nothing immoral about it. It is no different than providing a ride for someone to vote. Of course you have no evidence to back this up.
Of course it's immoral to take ballots to old peoples' homes and just fill them all out for Dems and pretend the old people were actually voting, when they couldn't! It's a terrible crime and needs to be stopped soonest.

I didn’t see verifiable answers to my questions in the OP. Did you? If so please point them out
A former State Supreme Court justice just said it happened? He can prove it. Why not listen to him like you did the corrupt officials that said it did not happen? You can't have it both ways.

This probably happened in several other states too, because if they're willing to do it one, why wouldn't they do it in others.

Anyway, this is absolutely despicable.

The lying scumbag mainstream media still insists there was no widespread voter fraud.

Here's a video about it:

Here are some articles about it:

You should know that gableman is considered a joke here in WI.

There is nothing immoral about it. It is no different than providing a ride for someone to vote. Of course you have no evidence to back this up.
It's far worse than that. It provides party hacks the opportunity to fill in whatever they want for the nursing home residents.

There is no chain of custody, douchebag.

The reason is simple. Absentee ballots were counted last and those votes were expected to be heavily Democrat. Republican legislators in Michigan found no evidence of fraud.
That's what Dims were telling everyone so they could swindle the election. Why should mail-in ballots be counted last? Republican legislatures never examined the ballots, shit for brains.

That's what Dims were telling everyone so they could swindle the election. Why should mail-in ballots be counted last? Republican legislatures never examined the ballots, shit for brains.
There are not too many Republican good guys in WI. The Senate leader is a RINO and has plenty of friends. People that primary him will let others know he did shit to investigate fraud.

A former State Supreme Court justice just said it happened? He can prove it. Why not listen to him like you did the corrupt officials that said it did not happen? You can't have it both ways.
I am listening to him. I’m not seeing the evidence. Trumps former Attorney General of the United States of America said it didn’t happen and that Trump was unhinged and lying… do you really want to play the title game? Cause I think I got you beat.

Forum List

Back