In Wisconsin, many nursing homes had voter turnout between 95% and 100%. Relatives of these patients say they were too sick to vote.

Why should anyone believe your prog horseshit?
What horseshit?

Gableman quit the Wisconsin Supreme Court because he knew that he would lose. He’s supposedly investigating an election and self-admittedly knows nothing about election law.

What horseshit?

Gableman quit the Wisconsin Supreme Court because he knew that he would lose. He’s supposedly investigating an election and self-admittedly knows nothing about election law.

I don't care enough to bother checking your claims. It's enough to know that almost everything you post is a lie.

"I live in Wisconsin and have heard nothing of these reports. Fake news as of now."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night's (3-13-22) '60 Minutes' news program had an informative piece on the 'election fraud' investigation in Wisconsin.

The Wisconsin GOP, and their hired ex-Trump Admin staffer Mike Gableman, could not be pleased with the CBS investigation of their investigation.

If you haven't seen it, it is worth the time and effort. I can offer you the text of it in the link below, but I'd recommend, watching and hearing it with a YouTuber or some other video exposition of it. That way you can better judge the earnestness and credibility of the various speakers.

From my perspective, it sounds not dissimilar to the Maricopa County/Cyber Ninja grift.

But you be the judge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night's (3-13-22) '60 Minutes' news program had an informative piece on the 'election fraud' investigation in Wisconsin.

The Wisconsin GOP, and their hired ex-Trump Admin staffer Mike Gableman, could not be pleased with the CBS investigation of their investigation.

If you haven't seen it, it is worth the time and effort. I can offer you the text of it in the link below, but I'd recommend, watching and hearing it with a YouTuber or some other video exposition of it. That way you can better judge the earnestness and credibility of the various speakers.

From my perspective, it sounds not dissimilar to the Maricopa County/Cyber Ninja grift.

But you be the judge.

60 minutes is a Dim propaganda organ. Anyone who swallows that shit is a brainwashed moron.

"60 minutes is a Dim propaganda organ. Anyone who swallows that shit is a brainwashed moron.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, Little Bripat, your contributions of articulate and intellectually astute insights into media matters remains consistent.
One suspects that Little Bripat was one of Trump University's more highly valued tuition-payers.
And that's probably a notable thing.
I guess.

BTW, L'il Bripat, what did you think of the Bill Whitaker '60-Minute' report on Wisconsin?

(ps...it's in the link)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, Little Bripat, your contributions of articulate and intellectually astute insights into media matters remains consistent.
One suspects that Little Bripat was one of Trump University's more highly valued tuition-payers.
And that's probably a notable thing.
I guess.

BTW, L'il Bripat, what did you think of the Bill Whitaker '60-Minute' report on Wisconsin?

(ps...it's in the link)
This must be your conception of wit. I already told you what I think of that commie propaganda.

Awww, look at that sara patin taking time of from her busy day watching her grandkids from different dads.
What's a "sara patin?" You realize that you're ridiculing every black teenage girl collecting welfare, don't you?

You're a racist hack.

Americans are sitting around while we have a illegitimate president in the United States of America our votes mean nothing. Our representatives are awful.. what do we do?

Forum List

Back