Incident At Bamber Bridge

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
This incident took place only about twenty miles from where i live, some among the US army imported their vile racism into my Country in WW2, i am proud to say the locals of Bamber Bridge sent the racists packing and supported the Negro soldiers.

What is the point of bringing this age-old shit up? Why not post something positive about the country or are you just another Michell Obamma who has never been proud of it?

What is the point of trying to hide it?

I am proud of my country. But I also know there were times we did things I am ashamed of.

How about this history? We ending slavery in this country, how about saying something positive about that or does that not suit your race-whining narrative?
Yes after a bloody civil war, having said that many in the Southern States continued with lynchings up to the 1960s, some are still not civilized, i have family who lived and some still do in the South, Alabama, Georgia, one of my uunts who settled in Alabama in the 50s remembered the KKK marching through the town, like Bamber Bridge it happened.

This incident took place only about twenty miles from where i live, some among the US army imported their vile racism into my Country in WW2, i am proud to say the locals of Bamber Bridge sent the racists packing and supported the Negro soldiers.

Thanks to Democrat president Franklin D Roosevelt and his world wide orders.

What is the point of trying to hide it?

I am proud of my country. But I also know there were times we did things I am ashamed of.
Indeed why is why we must quit admiring Democrats and their president, Franklin Roosevelt.

Tony Bennett ran into a black friend of his from NYC when he was in Germany late in WWII, he was so glad to see him and they went out to dinner together when some racist NCO caught them together and ordered Bennett to report to some officer over the incident. Bennett was literally kicked out of his job as a singer in the Army band, demoted, and sent off to kitchen duty over this, and it was clearly something he never forgot about later in life.

Thanks to Democrat president Franklin D Roosevelt and his world wide orders.
Well it was the establishment at that time, unbelievable really, we had and have our share of racists but those Bamber Bridge citizens did the right thing, it seems the American habit of telling other Countries how to behave and which laws to have goes back a long way.

Yes after a bloody civil war, having said that many in the Southern States continued with lynchings up to the 1960s, some are still not civilized, i have family who lived and some still do in the South, Alabama, Georgia, one of my uunts who settled in Alabama in the 50s remembered the KKK marching through the town, like Bamber Bridge it happened.
The situation in England happened due to the orders of Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt. I have commented other times on his racism. Democrats fathered the Racism you talk of now. They created the KKK and they lynched blacks. My question is why American blacks vote for Democrats?

Tony Bennett ran into a black friend of his from NYC when he was in Germany late in WWII, he was so glad to see him and they went out to dinner together when some racist NCO caught them together and ordered Bennett to report to some officer over the incident. Bennett was literally kicked out of his job in the Armny band, demoted, and sent off to kitchen duty over this, and it was clearly something he never forgot about later in life.
Well maybe the racist NCO had a problem with Jews as well.

Well it was the establishment at that time, unbelievable really, we had and have our share of racists but those Bamber Bridge citizens did the right thing, it seems the American habit of telling other Countries how to behave and which laws to have goes back a long way.
Here is the problem. We still hear about Racism despite claims by Democrats. And they are entirely to blame for racism.

The situation in England happened due to the orders of Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt. I have commented other times on his racism. Democrats fathered the Racism you talk of now. They created the KKK and they lynched blacks. My question is why American blacks vote for Democrats?
Well in the past from what i know the Democrats were anti war and anti Imperialism, these days it looks like they have done a total u turn they seem to be a bunch of war pigs.

Tony Bennett ran into a black friend of his from NYC when he was in Germany late in WWII, he was so glad to see him and they went out to dinner together when some racist NCO caught them together and ordered Bennett to report to some officer over the incident. Bennett was literally kicked out of his job as a singer in the Army band, demoted, and sent off to kitchen duty over this, and it was clearly something he never forgot about later in life.
Yes, Democrats kept blacks in supply trucks for WW2 because to them blacks were inferior. Their leader, A famous Democrat ensured racism thrived in the military.

Forum List

Back