Incoherent policies by Trump

Never mind that as of a few weeks ago we accuse China of being a currency manipulator and raping the U.S. economy.......and as of a few days ago we welcomed China's president with open arms in Florida and "concluded" that all is now well between the 2 super powers after a couple of dinners.

Never mind that as of last Tuesday Trump's policy was that Syrian affairs were their to settle and not the U.S.'s problem.....and by Thursday we were bombing a Syrian air base.

Never mind that Trump reacts with justified ire over seeing Syrian children gasping for breath after a gas attack, but we seem to care less when Syrian children's bodies wash ashore on a beach in Cyprus.

I well know that these are NOT issues that can be easily resolved, however I cannot help avoid the feeling that I and my fellow citizens are either being manipulated, or led by incompetent idiots.

Lol. Never mind that O welcomed terrorists and rebels with open arms in syrian and gave billions to iran.

And you believe those lies. No wonder you voted for Trump.

The guy with no policies, no brains, and no idea of what to do. Last week, Assad was OK, this week, you're bombing him. Does Trump have a coherent foreign policy? Does he know what it is? Do you?

Trump was putting China on notice. Bombing airbase was due to crimes against humanity. Where is the incoherence? He said we would get tough with China and we are. We will not be the only country bombing Syria over chemical weapons. It's called "coalition building." Obama should have tried it. Perhaps he would not have been such a failure as President.

Sure.....I can well imagine that China is "trembling" over our having spent about $100 million on some tomahawk missiles, destroyed about a dozen old Syrian fighter jets.....did NOT destroy the airstrip...told everyone (including the Russians AND the Syrians to vacate the air force base so that we could target practice.....and YES, China's president probably got stomach cramps from the McDonald's hamburgers that Trump fed him in Florida.

Never mind that as of a few weeks ago we accuse China of being a currency manipulator and raping the U.S. economy.......and as of a few days ago we welcomed China's president with open arms in Florida and "concluded" that all is now well between the 2 super powers after a couple of dinners.

Never mind that as of last Tuesday Trump's policy was that Syrian affairs were their to settle and not the U.S.'s problem.....and by Thursday we were bombing a Syrian air base.

Never mind that Trump reacts with justified ire over seeing Syrian children gasping for breath after a gas attack, but we seem to care less when Syrian children's bodies wash ashore on a beach in Cyprus.

I well know that these are NOT issues that can be easily resolved, however I cannot help avoid the feeling that I and my fellow citizens are either being manipulated, or led by incompetent idiots.

Lol. Never mind that O welcomed terrorists and rebels with open arms in syrian and gave billions to iran.

The guy with no policies, no brains, and no idea of what to do. Last week, Assad was OK, this week, you're bombing him. Does Trump have a coherent foreign policy? Does he know what it is? Do you?

Assad was never right. Our foreign policy hasn't been right since WW2. You loved O destroying the ME though. No surprise there as you wail and gnash your teeth when a R does it.

In reality, you have no clue as to what is going on in Washington, so you make up this nonsense to help you and your crazy clique "understand" it better. I won't even bother asking any of you trolls for proof anymore. You never have it and you never will.

Assad was never right. Our foreign policy hasn't been right since WW2. You loved O destroying the ME though. No surprise there as you wail and gnash your teeth when a R does it.

Obama didn't invade Iraq and destabilize the ME.

Obama ASKED CONGRESS before bombing Syria. Congress said "No" and then blamed Obama for doing nothing.

Trump didn't even nothing asking Congress so he violated the Constitution and accomplished nothing.

Trump killed more Syrian civilians bombing ISIS than he killed Syrian military in a targeted air strike.

ABC reported that Syrians were warned if the attack and moved their planes and personnel.

I stand by my earlier comments. This was a phony attack to boost Trumps poll numbers and impress the Chinese with how whacko Donnie is.

I stand by my earlier comments. This was a phony attack to boost Trumps poll numbers and impress the Chinese with how whacko Donnie is.

......AND to get us to stop probing about the Trumpster's collusion with Putin and his oligarchs.

Here's a nugget that should be "cheered" by Trump ass lickers as reported by the AP....

Within 24 hours of U.S. strikes, monitoring groups reported that jets were taking off from the bombed air base once again.

Here's a nugget that should be "cheered" by Trump ass lickers as reported by the AP....

Within 24 hours of U.S. strikes, monitoring groups reported that jets were taking off from the bombed air base once again.
Fiction at best.

Troll on. BTW you only speak for yourself, not your fellow citizens.

I wouldn't worry. Most people don't have any idea who you are let alone follow you

The ONE sure trump objective that was realized after this past week?

The news has shifted from the orange charlatan's woes about his collusion with Putin and his oligarchs and the mess that is his administration.

Trump is much "better" at golf than running our country.

You still think there is collusion between trump and Russia? Despite the fact that there is no evidence for it and trump just bombed the crap out of Russia's close ally Syria risking a war against Putin

Troll on. BTW you only speak for yourself, not your fellow citizens.

True..........I only speak for the smarter 2/3 who do NOT support the orange charlatan.......the rest of you dimwits are on your own.

Sooo...you were elected as speaker of the smart people.

That position probably comes with a few responsibilities. Namely, who voted for you?

I don't think we should be bombing Syria, but how you pretend there wasn't an event between last week and this week to cause reevaluation? Last week Assad wasn't using chemical weapons. In fact we were told by Obama and the Russia's that he didn't have any.

Since then they used those weapons. I can understand not agreeing with the decision but come on. There is no arbitrary flip here. Events changed.

Fiction at best.

ABC News is reporting that the Syrians were warned in advance of the strike and moved their people and aircraft out of harm's way.

Once again, the US military, under Commander-In-Chief, Donald J. Trump, has fucked up big time. Like the Yemen Raid, and the bombing of ISIS, Trump accomplished nothing, and succeeded in pissing off his base.

This is what happens when you don't know what you're doing but do it anyway.

And latest rumours say Trump is considering firing Bannon and Priebus. That should really help the Administration function well.

Obama didn't invade Iraq and destabilize the ME.

Obama ASKED CONGRESS before bombing Syria. Congress said "No" and then blamed Obama for doing nothing.

Trump didn't even nothing asking Congress so he violated the Constitution and accomplished nothing.

Trump killed more Syrian civilians bombing ISIS than he killed Syrian military in a targeted air strike.

ABC reported that Syrians were warned if the attack and moved their planes and personnel.

Obama didn't have authorization for Libya. That didn't stop him. Why would not having authorization stop him in Syria?

Obama didn't want to bomb Syria. If he did hr would have

You still think there is collusion between trump and Russia? Despite the fact that there is no evidence for it and trump just bombed the crap out of Russia's close ally Syria risking a war against Putin

YES !!!!! Ask the FBI....

C80Gi-CXYAAt8iA.jpg

Forum List

Back