Incompetence & Hatred

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.

Its always so humorous when statist leftists bitch about the COTUS when we ALL KNOW what they do appreciate...; TRAMPLING ON THE COTUS in ways they appreciate.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The concern here is that so many people really do hate so many other people.

Hate eats you alive. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing, because it just creates more hate.

When Trump was elected (by the EC, if not the population), I didn't like it. And thru the year, he has made his incompetence well known to me in the form of Mexico's wall dumped on me, lots of new jobs...part-time, repeal of mandated overtime, and the extension of routinely abused warrantless wiretaps But this latest assault, his vindictiveness that smells of defensive guilt, on the FBI and a legit investigation, this roadblocking, this slandering anyone including indicted and proven collaborators that you are willing to believe are innocent as newborn babes, Flynn, Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos, and the Renfield-type toadies Nunes and Ryan and Jordan and Murphy and King....all these have brought me to new depths. I am now into hatred of this destroyer of anyone more loyal to the Constitution than to him.

Let me guess, you watch CNN?

Follow the logic, so you think a career business man who is not a politician, who has yet to fill all his positions, who's every move (even his wife and children) is scrutinized by the media more than any other president, who had to learn on the job how to navigate Washington DC, somehow has enough pull to block an investigation into an FBI filled with Obama cronies? For the love of God, think about what you are saying.

Last edited:

Hate eats you alive. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing, because it just creates more hate.

well that is what the democrat party has become

the party of hate

I really try not to hate Trump a guy who helped me make a good buck his 1st year But as a man I despise him The devil makes me do it

How do you take seriously a statement that includes a ridiculous mis-statement in the first fucking line?

Mexico's wall being dumped on me? It's not Mexico's wall, and despite President Trump's best efforts, not one foot of new wall has been constructed since his inauguration.

So how's that again?

You fucking moron.

The concern here is that so many people really do hate so many other people. Hate eats you alive. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing, because it just creates more hate.
I really try not to hate Trump a guy who helped me make a good buck his 1st year But as a man I despise him The devil makes me do it
I've found that doing what it takes to rationally understand the other person makes it much easier. We all have what we think are constructive reasons for doing what we do. But understanding people takes effort, while screaming at them is easy.

Bad news for you sunshine.

Nothing is about you.

Have a nice day.

You're OP only proves you're a dumbass who doesn't understand the first thing about what's going on. If anyone is behaving like their guilty, it's all the Dims clucking about the memo. Trump is kicking Dim ass, and they just don't know how to handle it.

When has the EC ever NOT elected the president troll?

Follow the logic, so you think a career business man who is not a politician, who has yet to fill all his positions, who's every move (even his wife and children) is scrutinized by the media more than any other president, who had to learn on the job how to navigate Washington DC, somehow has enough pull to block an investigation into an FBI filled with Obama cronies? For the love of God, think about what you are saying.

I think he wants to give Rachel Maddow a blow job.

Why All The Anticipation of the 'Memo'????

Regressives are amazingly simple minded. In spite of the evidence to the contrary they stay stuck to the party line.

The hate exhibited by members of both sides, is a consequence of propaganda promoted by the ruling class including the MSM.

If Americans would only drop the hate and come together. They would then realize that those responsible for the hatred,partisanship and our many problems, are the ruling class.

I think he wants to give Rachel Maddow a blow job.

Shit, I just threw up my coffee. Thanks.

Forum List

Back